Ulduar25 pug raid!

Started by Extace, August 16, 2009, 05:04:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Extace

Hello everyone!

I m about to start organising a Ulduar 25 PuG,a weekly event that will take place Saturday from about 19:30 starting invites and getting overthere. And trying to finnish the raid by killing YS! about 2:00 maybe later.

Everyone is welcomed to Join,ofc if they follow some Reqs:

1) I expect peeps to have Decent pre-Ulduar gear.. Epic Achievment is a Must,BiS pre-uld gear,is nice
2) Peeps with 10/25 Achievment will be preferred
3) I expect peeps who keeps Claiming "Hi,i m Asdf's alt,i dont have ach on this char tho,inv me plxxxx,i need shines" to be able to prove it through a contact with his/her Main character
4) Peeps should be able to listen to what RL is saying,and be kind towards each other

Ofc,you understand that Alts from guilds downed Yogg (25) will be prefered

Due to lack of VT,peeps SHOULD rly try to cooperate,and perform ok

Looting Rules:

1) Mainspec Priority
2) Roll priority on peeps taking less loots (a roller with 2 roll and 0 loots so far,will get priority over some1 who rolled 99 and has 1 loot already)
3) Runed orbs will be Raidrolled 1-5 (between grps)..People in this grp,will be asked to roll afterwards
4) Recipes,will be rolled from Peeps with MAXIMISED profession (proving max profession by linking it in whisper would be required)
5) BoE items WILL be asked to be equipped,even w/o gems/enchants..No1 is here to make some spare glodz
6) Shards (if any) will be rolled after raid is over,following the Runed orbs rolling system

Also,i think that its expected,that peeps who fail doing their job (low dps,poor performed,bad mannered,poorly healing) will be replaced,if we do have replacements..I think every1 prefers to go 24m, than carry an idiot / Bad player on the raid,just to gear him up

I can assure all of you,that this wont be an easy task..There would be huge blocks,that Prolly,we wont be able to over-run,but i think that there should be at least a decent try...

Raid setup,will be 3 Tanks, 6 Healers and 16 Dps..Being a tank with dps Dualspec or Dps with Healing offspec(and gear to back it up)will be a plus

If you are interested on joining,feel free to Contact me (Make sure you ll let me know your Mainspec)

Either Post here,or Mail-Wisp in game (Mail is preferred) on Thorrok, Moredor , Nienor or Extace

Edit after original post: Oh,and btw, leaving after some (or many) wipes cause "your grandma fall from stairs,and you need to get her to the hospital" , or DC'ing for a long period term (normal or fake one) will reduce your credibility for upcoming invites..Make sure that if you get an invite,your spot aint secure by any means..I wouldnt bother for saving you,just for 1 boss,or no boss at all

(This idea was orginally posted by Nienor from KCL)

Zenas

Me and Zothar already knew from the PUG naxxramas last night.

I do not have [Epic] achievement myself yet, but missing iirc 2 lots which are iLvl 200 epics, and I havent bothered to replace them yet(minor upgrades).
Then again, I know tactics from range pov. would have to look into some melee differences but I think that will work out pretty fine.

I'm dps for main spec, and even though I have tank gear it is certainly not much good for tanking in ulduar.

And before I forget, I might be unable to come if the first time takes place before I am back home, because my laptop does not support Ulduar25 very well. :P

Also for Abyss shard looting, might be easier to roll the epic item and let the person trade an enchanter, so you wont have the trouble with shards at the end.

I will also send you a ingame mail tonight, but ain't logging till then.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Fred_Zulraji

Ooh, my shaman is intressted in this for sure ;)
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

mOOwalker

Zothar

Same for me:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Nidhhogg
Tank gear is better then the dps gear, though i spose i can dash out 3k dps at the least.

or if you want a healer (doubt the gear is enough for uld 25 though):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Gromrahk
Enhancement dual specced, though again, healing gear is better. 3k dps should be doable aswell though.

or a lock:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Zothar
It's 2020 SP with fel armor i believe. Got aprox 3k dps on dummies, so raidbuffed i guess 3.5k+
(i still need to get some enchants, mainly gloves, wrists n chest, so thath'll increase SP with around 60 i believe)

I haven't got any achievements in ulduar yet, neither do i have any experience there, except for FL, who ive 4manned in ulduar10. I am a fast learner however, and have no problems with watching a vid or 2, if required.

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Extace

Please send me a ingame mail regarding the alt you wanna join with  so i can check them on armory. thx in advance.

Hollowalker

POSTING IN A LEGENDARY THREAD

HI EXTACE!!!!!

Extace

***UPDATE***

Tanks = Full

none.

DPS = OPEN

Melee; Rogues , Paladins , Druid.
Ranged; Hunter , Priest , Shaman.

Healers = OPEN

Paladins , Druids , Shaman , Priests.

Extace

***UPDATE*** (again)

Tanks = Full

None.

DPS = OPEN (4slots)

retri, rogue , hunter , mage/warlock , priest

Healer = OPEN (1slot)

Holy Paladin or Discipline Priest

YonderBoy

Retri crappy paladin ready for duty!!!! I think i can manage the times ;)

Me, Yonderboy

Extace

***UPDATE***

RAID = FULL!

You can stell send me  a mail ingame for either tank/healer/dps and ill invite you for Standby for if somone doesent show up.

Skadi

Quote from: Extace on August 17, 2009, 20:23:59

You can stell send me  a mail ingame for either tank/healer/dps and ill invite you for Standby for if somone doesent show up.

You almost sounded smart there by thinking ahead for ppl not showing up... almost.. if I didn't know you better ^^
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance