Nastus > nastus.stojan
Santo > ChuckNoris.infinite
Aranÿa > aranya.infinite
Shadowhoof > Shadowhoof.infinite
Zothar > MiSC.scrombach
Zigi > Zigi.infinite

OUTDATED
Deli > Delijica.infinite
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

mOOwalker

Kemochi

Kemochi

I think you have to re-register moo, since they reset the databases a few days ago.

Delijica

Fred_Zulraji

So now they have whiped our friend list and such.. again, so if you have changed anything in your identifier, just post and I will fix.
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Kemochi

also nastus is playin on SC2, his nick is nastus.stojan

Santo

Thx 4 key kemochi.

My nick is ChuckNoris.infinite

mOOwalker

Moowalker.infinite

I edited your post also :P

mOOwalker

Aranÿa

aranya.infinite

come pwn me or whatever ._.

Shadowhoof

Zothar

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Zigipaladin

How do i add u to friend list ? i just found something that can find u only if u are online atm .

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Anthara

Quote from: Zigipaladin on May 17, 2010, 12:48:12
How do i add u to friend list ? i just found something that can find u only if u are online atm .
/friend <INSERT NAME HERE>