Starcraft 2 review

Started by Santo, March 29, 2010, 13:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemochi

WOW! i just got into the 2v2 random platinum, although i lost 3 out of the 5 matches, i was always on top of recources, units and structers!

Kemochi

New patch! Loads of new things! new maps, you can see achivments, and decals, and Voice chat is working in game now.

Also if you haven't seen the video for the single player of SC2 check it.  Loads of cool stuff, like units that aren't in the mulitplayer, and a unique way of up grading your units and tech, simply looks amazing!

http://kotaku.com/5522593/seven-minutes-of-starcraft-ii-in-all-its-single-player-glory

Fred_Zulraji

Gah! Gief the game already, I can't wait much longer :'(
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Santo

Kemochi

Santo do you still want one? i got another one today in my e-mail.

Santo

Sure, send me via pm plz  ;)

mOOwalker

I got 2 beta keys to give also.

mOOwalker

Fred_Zulraji

remember to post your nicks
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Shadowhoof

I would be interested in playin SC2 as well :D so if any1 got key to spare, please pm me or contact me in wow  ;)

Kemochi

we have enough people playing to get some 2v2's going now, also for those who are wondering only PvP is available atm, there is not PvE

Vaillant

Almost done installing SCII <3  ;D

Thank god my vacation starts next week haha

Fred_Zulraji

tbh the campaign could have been longer, only 26maps, took me one day to finnish it.

nort

what dificulty did u play it on, fred?

Anthara

Quote from: nort on August 01, 2010, 19:05:45
what dificulty did u play it on, fred?
Easy. /played at fully cleared matters!