Best Wishes

Started by Xtra, December 26, 2007, 10:18:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtra

Guys i'm really astonished by the progress u made, it seems this merge was an excellent idea, unfortunately due to some big changes in my life i cannot see with my own eyes. About the progress, i can only say keep up the good work, keep the spirits up, dont burn yourselves out and just have fun.

Since there's some holidays that passed and some that are coming, i wish all of you a Merry Xmass and prosperous, loving, healthy and good-loot-filled new year 200i8.
I hope to see you sometime in the future if (/when) things settle down.

Regards, Xtra

Luthian

Thanks alot Xtra wish you all the best in irl hope u will be back soon :)
Kris!

mOOwalker

Hey Xtra, my favorite resto druid :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Wish you the best for your life, to be filled with love and joy. Hope to see you soon online.

mOOwalker

Fred_Zulraji

Good luck to ya mate, and a happy new year!
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Skadi

Hey Xtra! Miss ya mate. Hpoe you doing well. Happy New Year to ya! Hope to cya ingame soon again :)
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance