Yor'sahj Heroic, Zon'ozz Heroic, Ultraction Heroic, Blackhorn Heroic

Started by mOOwalker, February 17, 2012, 20:29:53

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

After popular demand here are the screenshots from our latest kills.

First and most recent, [npc]56427[/npc]. That was our second heroic kill in the same week. With that kill, Infinite is at 6/8 heroic progress with the most fun coming next

Better late than never [npc]55308[/npc] died pretty easy after some.....ehm...tries on the previous days.

Some days ago, [npc]55294[/npc] got what he deserved. Pretty straightforward fight that won't excuse lag or dc's

And last but not least [npc]55312[/npc]

mOOwalker

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Dorat

uninvited

Cycero

some "guild" pointed that they dont do 10 mans for ranks cause they are to PRO for 10 mans ! well we do 10 mans and 25 MANS and we are not even PRO , gj Infinite ! gj to  all the ppls who participated to the kills ,but first of all gj to the leading squad ,gj to Moowalker cause his always calm and he knows to keep team moral up after each fail  ,gj to ppls who informed very fucking well about the encounters and shared whit us , keep up the good work, i love you all  !!   / respect Cycero
Do not be sad, no one dies virgin, life fucks us all !!!

Bebika

Uninvited can't grab agro because mobs are too scared to attack him !

Santo

Grats people! I wonder how many food delivers Moo had during kills?  ::)

Dorat