Inferno

Started by ye-roon, May 30, 2012, 13:18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

ye-roon

Who's been there yet? And died horribly on the first elite pack in act 2 and the 2nd, and the 3rd....
Salthoof Bear Druid

Kenchan

Act2 needs a lot of farm and a lot of money to buy things from the auction house,its a huge step from act1 to act 2.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fred_Zulraji

Me and Zenas reached inferno the other day, and we are working on act 1, but it feels like we have some farming to do in hell first, or something like that.
I myself need to get my resistances up to par ect ect. But yeah, I am having such a blast with this :D
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

How would you rate the game so far ? ive heard lot of negative comments for game being to short and for being impossible to play single player with some classes...

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

I would give the game a 9.5/10
Sure there have been allot of connection issues but I havent experienced them much at all, but allot of people have. :/
And for it being short, you have 4 acts like in D2, but the 4th act is shorter than the rest.
People who say the game is to hard.. just are to impatient, if you go from Hell > Inferno like me and Zenas, you have to farm gear before you can actually make progress.
If im not carefull I get raped by normal trash zombies in act1.
That is the gest of it, you actually have to farm gear to be able to progress, but some people just dosen't wanna do that.

And I am having a blast, leveling my monk and beating inferno, then I plan on playing Hardcore.
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Mystikk

Hard times for a monk!
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Fred_Zulraji

is it? I havent noticed, monks are badasses

MrRothz

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat