Monks suck? Let's see another class farm 60 rares in 1 hour!

Started by Pureziah, June 21, 2012, 21:53:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Pureziah

Just trying something i heard about, stormed through act 1 and got 60ish rares in about an hour, hour and a half. Cool right? :D

Fred_Zulraji

<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Mystikk

- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Pureziah

Out of all this shit, the only thing that was actually worth it, was a helm that sold for 5mill. :(

MrRothz

Mystikk

2 runs, ~50 rares = at least I made 80k gold from the run itself. From the loots all were DEed/sold but 4 loots that worthed like 600k total (if they actually sell). Conclusion atm: you were lucky :)

P.S. Maybe I was unlucky, who knows. Nice trick anyhow :)
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Dangash

Nothing to do with the class here.. storming through act 1 is a run announced before patch, and is now easy for all classes. The 1 guaranteed drop from elites with 5 stacks of N.V. made it very interesting.
Start with the quest "The imprisoned Angel-The cursed hold" (So you can kill the Warden).

• The Weeping Hollow
    Go out from town to "The weeping Hollow" and search the map for elites. No need to go too far from the road.

• Cemetery of the Forsaken
    Make your way till the "Cemetery of the Forsaken". Enter the crypts where you should find an elite quite fast. Dont search it all once you found an elite, there's usually only one. TP back and go to wp again till you loot the the 3 crypts.

• Field of Misery
    Then go to "Field of Misery" , but not too far from wp, no need to loose time there.
  • Festering woods
    Next is in "Festering woods". Look for the 2 crypts the "Warrior's rest" and "Crypt of the Ancients" where there will always be an elite mob. You should find one or two more in Festering Woods itself.

• Northern Highlands
    Then catch an eye in "Northern Highlands" you should find an elite close to the wp.

• Hall of Agony Level2
    You can go all the way from Nothern Highlands to Leoric's Manor but I prefer to go directly to "Halls of agony level 2". Kill everything you can :)
    Then in the jail, do the quest so as to kill the Warden. You will find prolly one or two more elites before finishing the quest.
    Finally go kill the Butcher through level 3!

Easiest way to make money ~70k/run and maybe to find some nice drops. I say maybe cos the ilvl is low... a lot of crap there.
You should reach 5 stacks at The Cemetery of the Forsaken, easy and fast, so there's a lot to kill after that. I don't like to start at the beginning of act 1. Too few elites before Leoric imo.
You can alternate this with some runs Siegebraker act 3 or Cydae-Azmodan, for better drops, so you dont lose money overall.

Gl to all! 8)

Mystikk

If you port to Leoric's Manor and go back wards there is chance to find 1 in the build and there is a garanteed elite pack at the front side, outside.

Quote from: Overtkill on June 27, 2012, 20:08:21
Nothing to do with the class here..

Well with exploding palm, the trick of killing all elites at the exact same moment is made easy. So there is something with the class :)

From "Firefly"