Launch date announced!

Started by Santo, June 28, 2012, 18:20:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Santo

It is time to bring some life into this dusty part of the forum since Guild Wars 2 The Elder Scrolls Online launch date has been announced:

04.04.2014.:D

There will WON'T be Infinite guild in Guild Wars 2 TESO, so I invite /soo once again everyone who are interested in playing the game to NOT join our Santo's guild in Guild Wars 2 TESO.

If someone wants to do this madness and actually form Infinite guild in TESO I suggest that we name the guild INFINITEE (for obvious reasons)!  ;D

Guild will be formed on the 25th of august, so you can whisp me for invite from day 1 (everyone who prepurchased the game can start playing on 25th of august).
Guild server will remain Riverside (EU) if they leave the beta servers as they are now, but I will update this once all the details are known.

P.S. All who prepurchased the game are invited to join us for the last beta weekend event which will be held from 20-22nd of july. Guild name is Infinite Zeka and we are on Riverside (EU) server.  ;)

mOOwalker

I can bet MoP release date will me around September and the MoP-Patch in Cata would be around late august :P

mOOwalker

Drowzz

Then i will enough time to finish my Quest Line for the Staff !! ;D

Santo

Quote from: mOOwalker on June 29, 2012, 14:45:04
I can bet MoP release date will me around September and the MoP-Patch in Cata would be around late august :P

mOOwalker

I bet MoP can't beat Gw2, actually I'm sure of it  :P

lusian

i will play GW2 but i dunno if i continue playing it when MOP comes live i will decide on what of those 2 i will stick playing when both are up but if u want i can join too i will prolly make a warrior
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
--- T. S. Eliot ---

Santo

To put it for everyone to understand we will have INFINITEE guild in TESO.  ;)

Dorat

Early access starts Sunday 30th March 1.00 PM CEST... and now that we got this out of the way... it is LOOOOOOCKED!