Guild Wars 2 RECRUITMENT!

Started by Dorat, July 26, 2012, 13:38:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred_Zulraji

<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Dorat

Look at it from the bright side, since we are all gonna be high level by than, as lv 1 you will be able to /beg everyone for golds and free boost!  :P

Dorat

Another short 1h stress test starts today at 22.00 CEST.

Moomore

Quote from: Dorat on August 23, 2012, 21:05:33

Look at it from the bright side, since we are all gonna be high level by than, as lv 1 you will be able to /beg everyone for golds and free boost!  :P

Ye and fall behin big time.. :< Oh well atleast ill prolly have my new pc by then.

Dorat

Well, there is really no rush to get anywhere in GW2, levels really don't mean all that much, that's why I like it, casuals paradise!  :)

Moomore

Ye true that. It's more annoying that I planned to play this weekend.

Atleast my new computer gets delivered tomorrow :)

i7-3770 3400mhz, 12gig memory, GTX670ti, SSD blabla. That's gonna make gw look great I assume :)

ye-roon

only 12gig memory, tss, 16gigs here u knowz it! <-- epic meal time style!

Anyways, my friends guild will start on gandara aswell wich means more reason for me to start on gandara, for now, energy drink shopping, chinese food and then weekend!
Salthoof Bear Druid

Fred_Zulraji

I just hope no-one is gonna steal my nicks, Kyojin/Kyokan, both means Giant in japanese
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

ye-roon

hmmmmm, i smell a challenge :)

my alarms at 6am :p

anyways, i havent thought of all my names yet. I know 4 so far. that leaves the one :) i was so sure my 5th char was gonna be between a guardian or an engineer. But after seeing some movies and reading some more, the guardian has become a certainty and the 5th char is now between the engineer and my previous sure pick mesmer. Also due to some new insights into the engineer. Its hard!
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

I have to reserve Dorat AND make 1 silver really fast to reserve our GUILD NAME!!

Hmm... does this mean I don't wanna drink anything this Friday night... dunno, I'll tell you in the morning! :P

ye-roon

oh btw, my account nickname (kinda like the battle tag with blizz, (real id, without e-mail adress) is:

yeroon.1897

It might be an idea to post them so people can add you. Mutual add means friends list, 1 way add means you have a follower (or internet stalker!)

Oh and from what i can see here: http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/eu

The 1 realm we do not want to be up against is Ruins of Surmia. Its full of old DAoC players who are used to 3 way combat :) (such as myself :p)
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

Quote from: ye-roon on August 24, 2012, 23:15:20
oh btw, my account nickname (kinda like the battle tag with blizz, (real id, without e-mail adress) is:

yeroon.1897

It might be an idea to post them so people can add you. Mutual add means friends list, 1 way add means you have a follower (or internet stalker!)

The 1 realm we do not want to be up against is Ruins of Surmia. Its full of old DAoC players who are used to 3 way combat :) (such as myself :p)

I have tried to google translate this but it didn't help much! :P

ye-roon

Quote from: Dorat on August 25, 2012, 02:45:06
Quote from: ye-roon on August 24, 2012, 23:15:20

yeroon.1897

I have tried to google translate this but it didn't help much! :P

Drugs are bad!
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

Damn, managed to create chars but i haven't been so lucky with the guild, now I am logged out again! :/

ye-roon

yep same here, created all my chars, played through the first part of the story (untill you get in the real world) with 3 of them, deleted the 4th, recreated, connection lost, not getting in atm :)

scratch that, i just logged in :p

scratch that again, i'm logged out again :p

btw, why is my status try-out? :)
Salthoof Bear Druid