Guild Wars 2 RECRUITMENT!

Started by Dorat, July 26, 2012, 13:38:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorat

OK, GW2 just gave me an ultimate K.O.! It pierced a spear right through my heart!  :'(

Of all the bugs I have a bug that prevents me from writing in /gchat!!!!   :o

I HAVE MY OWN GUILD AND I CAN'T EVEN TROLL MY GUILD CHAT, AAAAAAAAAA!!!!   >:( >:( >:(

lusian

DORAT we cant make char on gandara it says server full... any chance we can find a solution for this? cause i have almost all my friends on gandara and now i cant login. any chance u guys can change server now that is free ? we are going on aurora glade me and some friends
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
--- T. S. Eliot ---

mOOwalker

I think you can make on another server and transfer there for free. First migration is for free as far I heard. Or not??

mOOwalker

ye-roon

What moo said.

you can create a character on another server and then migrate you characters to their new home on Gandara, this is free for the first week of the game or so, soooo, take advantage of it.

Anyways, my ranger is lvl 30 at the moment and i feel its lacking something. The Longbow isnt that powerfull when all skills are on CD, the auto attack is way to slow and at max range does about the same damage as the auto attack from the short bow. A melee weapon is also not an option since rangers tend to be verry squishy, everytime i tried to melee i mostly got instagibbed. I dont know if this is done because of the pet, but its certainly not funny. Despite all that i am thoroughly enjoying my adventure through Tyria. There is always something to do, you always get rewarderd for the things you do (i scored ProTrolls 100 influence points allready!). So yesterday i basicly completed the brisban wildlands and i thought: lets do my personal story now, maybe they want me to go somewhere after. But it was late and i still havent completed that lol :)

And ofcourse, the first world problems. On your mini map you see a tree that can be cut down. You were moving someplace else, but what the hell. When you get to the tree, 2 more trees pop up and a plant and an ore vein, so you get those aswell. 30 mins and a couple of dynamic events later. Where was i going again? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :)
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

My G******n  (don't let Moo see this :P ) is lv 30 too so it is time for Ascalonian Catacombs (first lv 30 dungeon)!! /drums

I am going to try to make some guild groups this weekend, party can be made of ppl from different servers so it shouldn't be a problem!

Moomore

ill try to be 30 aswelll this weekend! Then I'm in :)

Moomore

My gchat is bugged too.. cant type anything there

ye-roon

I SAWS MOOMORE YESTERDAYS!

he's a plant people mesmer. We waved.

Anyways, yesterday was one of the best days in an mmo i ever had. I was grouping with a friend. He rerolled his thief into a guardian. So he was lvl 14, i was lvl 30. And we had a blast going through the charr zone. Sure it went smooth but it was still a challenge. This is one of the major features of this game imho. The dynamic level range and just running around with a buddy and do stuff independent of wich level you are.

Also, GUARDIAN IS OP! he was using a Greatsword and a Hammer. Normal mobs died with 2 hits of the great sword. The third sequance attack almost never went off. I smell a nerf, cause this is really really strong. On the other hand, guardian is probably the coolest class to play and i am torn between warrior/guardian for my first alt.

Also, i found my first rare dye yesterday and it was Black. I am so happy!, i wanted that color so bad. A friend of mine who played GW1 said that black dye was the most expensive item in the game back then, so i'm glad i found it :)
Salthoof Bear Druid

Moomore

Ye :)

Are those dyes ment to be sold? I found 3 so far and just learned them all myself :S

Im selling/dismanteling everything but mats

ye-roon

they arent meant to be sold, but some can become quite expensive on the auction house because everyone wants them and they be quite rare :)
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

Quote from: ye-roon on August 30, 2012, 21:14:04
they arent meant to be sold

I have full bank of damn things, I only wait for trade post to start working so I can get rid of it!  :P

ye-roon

haha :)

I use them, i like them :p not enough to spend moneys, but still :)

Also tried a warrior yesterday and it felt really underpowered. I was bashing away with a hammer and dual wielding and shooting the rifle. But it doesnt seem to have any power anymore. In the stress test the rifle was really strong, but now i am just shooting stuff and it just wont die. Maybe thats because of the creatures in the norn area having more hp then others, but still. So far the greatsword seems to be the way to go with a warrior with longbow as a second weapon for aoe and burn damage.

I'm probably also going to reroll my human thief into an asura thief and my asura mesmer into a human mesmer, I dont like the cast animations from the asura in combination with the mesmer spells. And since a mesmer needs to be female imho and my human thief is female and i dont want to play the same race/sex twice. By now you get the point :)

Today its going to be daily achievement time for my ranger and then trying more stuff with the warrior with greatsword/longbow. And try to finish the start zone.
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

Mesmers should definitely be human female, my human female Mesmer is so hot when she makes an illusion you think you are in twins heaven! :P

And now back to business:

I have Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing and Jewelcrafting at 150, so anyone need anything, let me know!

Santo

Greetings and salutions fellow Infinites from the hellish Lybian sahara desert!

Can any of you trolls help me play plz!  ;D

So the problem I have is that I'm firewalled to enter the game via this internet connection. I managed to download normally everything, but when I try to log in it says "You are behind a firewall". I'm connecting via company satelite link. We also have youtube, facebook and similar things blocked, but those I can enter through other secure internet sites, is that possible for this also??

ye-roon

When a lot of people are logging in at the same time, we europeans get the message that we are behind a firewall, when we  actually arent. So i'd say try again. It usually takes 10-15 times to login at those times :(
Salthoof Bear Druid