Infinite - Mount Hyjal: 2 - 0. Antheron Down.

Started by mOOwalker, February 07, 2008, 00:13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

Anetheron was proven easier than we expected and he got downed at his 2nd try. Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen.

[item]Glimmering Steel Mantle[/item] looted by Anthara
[item]Golden Links of Restoration[/item] looted by Fsexc

Gaddp

Anthara

It was really easy tbh :)

Keep up this and we're in Sunwell in notime :D

faithhealer

as far as i know the 3rd boss should go down pretty easily aswell.. so lets keep on killing :) and we will  have cleared MH by the end of this week  ;D

Skadi

Archimonde is too hard to have him downed by the end of this week. The 1st 4 bosses are quite simple once ya get the hang of it, but Archimonde is a different kind of cookie ^^
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

trollgubben

Skadi

Cant ya just block all IP's except the ones that are valid for this forum? ;)
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

Skadi

Why quote me on that? That post was not there when I made my post. And I have seen Daaran's post as it was hard to miss right there on our frontpage :P

Anthara

No complaint, just leaving ppl who might wonder what happened an answer :)

Skadi