Teron Gorefiend annihilated.

Started by mOOwalker, February 27, 2008, 01:52:53

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

One more boss dead, one boss less to get to Illidan. Terron Gorefiend was proven less of a challenge than we thought and he was defeated with ease.Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen.

[item]Cowl of Benevolence[/item] looted by Faithhealer
[item]Rifle of the Stoic Guardian[/item] lotted by Ifelixl

Zenas

gratz guys, sucks i coulnt be there.. this time! xD

big gratz to felix tbh, 2 days ago the leggings, and now the best tanking gun in the game. x)
oh ye... and a lot of dkp spend to. ^^

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Razea

amg! typo! amg!

its one boss less not least! amg!
im legendary!

trollgubben

mOOwalker

Thanks troll. Btw, in which char are you playing now?

mOOwalker

Anthara

Ownd :)

I had doubts we'd do it this fast! :P

daaran

i see another typo :> , grts on your kill though lol  :D

mOOwalker

I guess my typos are more important that the first kill.. Haha :)..What is the typo ? :P

mOOwalker

Skadi

"Terron Gorefiend was proven less of a challenge that we"

should be: than ;)
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

It was funny the 1st times, but in every post?? Boored of compaints on spelling.

Skadi

Quote from: Anthara on February 28, 2008, 17:16:26
It was funny the 1st times, but in every post?? Boored of compaints on spelling.

bored of you, but you don't hear me complain bout that either so shaddaaaaap!!! :P
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

Quote from: Skadi on February 28, 2008, 17:55:33
Quote from: Anthara on February 28, 2008, 17:16:26

bored of you, but you don't hear me complain bout that either so shaddaaaaap!!! :P

Silence, i kill joo!

Skadi

trollgubben

Quote from: mOOwalker on February 27, 2008, 14:22:55
Thanks troll. Btw, in which char are you playing now?

mOOwalker

Lately ive been focusing on my warrior. Tanking was actually pretty fun :) Trollgubben is more or less idling at the moment. Sometimes I feel like making an application to join you guys though :) miss ya'll.

Btw im rather drunkn at the moment. In case there arer some spelling or grammatical errors. I'm even wearing pink nail polish (I think that's the translation for it anyway), but thats another story.

Best wishes, as usual, I'll see you around! (and if you ever lack a healer for kara/za/ssc/tk/whatever, check if im online, i might tag along :P)

Anthara