World Tree Nordrasil Saved. Mount Hyjal Cleared.

Started by mOOwalker, March 05, 2008, 09:29:35

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

2 days of wiping were enough for Infinite (a total of 40 wipes). Archimonde died on our 3 day of trying and the World Tree was saved from his evil plans. Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen.

[item]Helm of the Forgotten Protector[/item] looted by Wattu
[item]Helm of the Forgotten Vanquisher[/item] looted by Brozic
[item]Apostle of Argus[/item] looted by Wik
[item]Mail of Fevered Pursuit[/item] looted by Skadi

Kill Movie by Klorin (Mage PoV)

Zenas

i think 1 more night of whiping, because i've been at 2, and i also missed 1. so that makes 3, making him die on the 4th night. :)

or am i mistaking?

either way,fast enough. :D

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Skadi

From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

mOOwalker

Brande

Zothar

Quote from: Zenas on March 05, 2008, 10:06:30
i think 1 more night of whiping, because i've been at 2, and i also missed 1. so that makes 3, making him die on the 4th night. :)

or am i mistaking?

either way,fast enough. :D

wednesday MH cleared till archi + sum BT bosses, thursday archi wipes, friday no raid, saturday no raid, sunday no raid (iirc), monday wipes on archi

thats 2 days of wipes

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

thecolonel

wednesday MH cleared till archi + few tries on him, thursday archi wipes, friday no raid, saturday no raid, sunday wipes on archi, monday wipes on archi

Fixed ;)

Anyway he's dead :P

Zenas

so there were 3 raids of whipes.. see.. i knew i was at 2 whipe raids and i missed 1! xD

god, i knew i were right! :P

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Zothar

then it was even 3.something nights on archi, since wednesday had some tries aswell :P

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Anthara

As I stated in my post made 20 mins after ye killed him, big gz to all who were there, and to those who spent time and effort wiping! :)

Nessay

Gratz guys, shame i couldnt be there for any of the Archi nights :(
Member of the Fred Fanclub
Nessay

trollgubben

daaran

if you guys kill illidan i wanna come and take a look at black temple atleast i seen something then :P i only come if everything is cleared so i can run through thats it lol :P

Fsexc

not if .... when : get ready to join raid m8 !

daaran

no way i am able to join your raid i got pvp gear i am no where even near your gear requirement lol :>