New patch

Started by lympho, February 26, 2014, 15:08:32

Previous topic - Next topic

lympho

So is anyone going to jump back in with the patch today?  I'm going to try level something from scratch, hope it's more enjoyable this time.

Macor

it was kinda fun to play tbh and a bit harder than it was, some mechanics are changed so it takes to try my monk. T1 is piss easy more/less like MP2-3 on inferno  tried T4 it was kinda pain in the ass to kill trash and got pertty much raped by 1st elite pack of dogs on my WW barb. Loot is lol legend sword that droped has like 1,22k dps+socket and some more sht sadly 300+stamina but in like 2h and clearing up to Ghom it was different but fun. If some1 is up for grouping and those boss runs i have some portals and sht.
A yeah lvl60 paragon lvl tho with ~150k dps on barb.

Fred_Zulraji

From what I have played, I am enjoying it more right now than pre-patch atleast, but we will see how long that will last :P
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)