Here we go again - WOW CLASSIC

Started by Santo, April 19, 2019, 17:52:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Santo

Ladys and gentelmen we are going back to basics!
To the time where everything mattered and where pulling 3 mobs by yourself was a wipe.

Everyone interested in playing with us post here.

We will post on which server and other details when there will be more info on the game.

Release date is this summer!

Santo

The only thing we know this far is that we will be - HORDE!

--> I will personally play orc shamman

Santo

So we have release date: 27th of August!!!

We will leave this topic for news.

Everyone who is interested in playing (and hopefully forming a guild) write your name in the other topic.

Santo

Santo

Although this forum has died, much as the modern wow communication :D, I will keep up with classic info :P.

Hope to see you in August!

Fred_Zulraji

I will be playing Mage again, looking forwards to it.
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Albam

Kenchan

I will play classic also when you find which server we will play tell us to move there Santorius man! xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mOOwalker

Quote from: Kenchan on August 08, 2019, 12:58:00I will play classic also when you find which server we will play tell us to move there Santorius man! xD

Dafuq? Are you alive?

Also yes @Santo which server? :D

mOOwalker

Kenchan

Quote from: mOOwalker on August 09, 2019, 19:57:37
Quote from: Kenchan on August 08, 2019, 12:58:00I will play classic also when you find which server we will play tell us to move there Santorius man! xD

Dafuq? Are you alive?

Also yes @Santo which server? :D

mOOwalker

Haha of course and i renewed my sub in wow after like 6 years or something!!

Do you have a discord server or something , so i ll come and troll you sometime next week? :P

and btw https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8674-Blizzard-Announces-Classic-Server-Names-and-Types

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mOOwalker

Santo

Infinite server will be:

Golemagg - PVP server