Glimps of WotLK :)

Started by Amnesiac, June 03, 2008, 18:11:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amnesiac

After alot of dumb strugling i managed to run the open alpha version of the WotLK :>

Here are some pics...

Ofc these shots don't cover even 5% of the new zones. But i have to say - blizz maybe outdone themselfs with this. The landscape changes very often and your heart stops every time when you see something new.

Death Knight:

Now for the new talents. There are only the Mage, Priest, Warlock, Warrior, Druid. The rest is about to be made i guess.

Druid

Balance
Improved Moonkin Form
Owlkin Frenzy
Eclipse
Typhoon
Gale Winds
Nature's Fury
Starfall

Feral
Reinforced Hide
Primal Aggresson
Improved Mangle
Infected Wounds
Berserk

Restoration
Spark of Nature
Replenish
Improved Tree of Life
Living Seed
Flourish
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mage

Arcane
Potent Spirit
Student of the Mind
Incanter's Absorption
Netherwind Presence
Arcane Barrage

Fire
Fiery Payback
World in Flames
Hot Streak
Burnout
LivingBomb

Frost
Winter's Grasp
Improved Water Elemental
Brain Freeze
Chilled to the Bone
Deep Freeze
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Priest

Discipline
Persecution
Aspiration
Divine Aegis
Grace
Rapture
Penance

Holy
Serendipity
Improved Holy Concentration
Test of Faith
Divine Providence
Guardian Spirit :shock:

Shadow
Improved Shadowform
Psychic Horror
Growing Pains
Dark Spirit
Dispersion  :shock:  

Warlock

Afliction
Eradiction
Death's Embrace
Soul Depletion
Everlasting Afliction
Atrocity

Demonology
Fel Synergy
Love Struck
Demonic Empathy
Demonic Pact
Metamorphosis

Destruction
Kindling Soul
Backdraft
Torture
Eternal Flames
Decimate (nice counter for bbling pallys)

Warrior

Arms
Trauma
Unrelenting Assault
Bull Rush
Strength of Arms
Bladestorm

Fury
Intensify Rage
Furious Resolve
Bloodsurge
Titan's Grip (gona make a Warror) :P
Heroic Leap

Protection
Stalwart Protector
Safeguard
Critical Block
Sword and Board
Shockwave

About the DK talents i didn't make the pics since they are all new and you can see them here http://war-tools.darlinganime.com/

Ofc this is the first test version so i guess there are alot of changes to be made but it seems that WotLK is going to be a MMORPG killer regarding the AoC  ;)

mOOwalker

You have a serial or Private Server?

mOOwalker

Amnesiac

Quote from: mOOwalker on June 03, 2008, 18:32:52
You have a serial or Private Server?

mOOwalker

I just installed the open alpha on a pirate copy of BC. Servers are not a posibility atm since there are no emulators  :)
It's like single player and you can't do much - just walking around, can't kill mobbs or do quests or get in instances for that matter. Ofc there are alot of areas that are not even ready  ::)

Fred_Zulraji

did you dl the one from Demonoid? I have it aswell but I can't get it to work. help please :D
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Amnesiac

I have the EMUPEDiA release: Using the Sandbox emulator :)

Skadi

It's same as Klorin's then.

Fred, u gotta look again on Demonoid as I heard there's a possibilty to run it as a EU citizen as well.
Just do a search on WotLK
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

mOOwalker

Just come to Greece and do whatever you want :P.

I know the emu's. I like MangOS more and Ascent. Dunno Sandbox :P

mOOwalker

negaman

Moomore

are there any hunter talents reveiled yet by any chance?

Zothar

amne, can u make some screenies of the demonic abilities u get in demon form, or can't you use spells in that alpha version?

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Amnesiac

You can't use anything. Just observe :)

Zothar

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Amnesiac

I hear rumors about some servers (running on MaNGos) that actualy managed to import the mob and area dbs in theyr WotLK.
Have no idea if thats true but pics like these make you wonder...

QuoteCrystal Song

BAD DOG!

Lol the map sux

Damn hes ugly...

...and dead

and after that hes looking for me T_T

Weenie Pooh Land...lol wut O_O

Ok the last one i swear

Amnesiac

Anthara

There's nothing official about stuff tho ppl... So this might aswell be someones smart idea to trick the wow community...