Nax 25(21) Saturday - 24.01.2009.

Started by Dorat, January 22, 2009, 19:42:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorat

Nax 25(21) Saturday 16.00 for all of you suckers and poor souls and alts that didn't get the spot on Wed! 

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat

Yes plz, post on this thread so I know how many more ppl will I have to pug.

For now we have Ziggy, Santo, Maxeritos, and some others, also proly some FBM alts will come.

You CAN come as non-raider ofc, with alts, or inv some decent friends if you have, as long as there are no greens on them!  :P

We will have roll for items, main spec prio, and if you won last main spec roll, you will get next item if no1 else needs, so we don't end up with some1 taking 7 items and some takes 0.

If we have decent setup we will try some achievements.  :)

All in all expecting friendly and fun Saturday afternoon raid, cy!   ;)

Anthara

Zigipaladin

bad , only anarchid quarter cleared then ppl left on vipefest on gluth

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat

Quote from: Anthara on January 26, 2009, 00:13:28
How'd this go eventually?

I left!  :P

edit:

To be more precise, I knew it it's gona be free boost for some ppl and I am glad that some of ours non-raiders got some items from this failed raid, but after 3 hours and 1,5 wing cleared, when green rouge joined us because of sever lack of manpower, I figured that this is just not the place I wanna spend my Saturday night.  :-\

Hollowalker

In other words... Dorat failed as RL :(

Anthara

I think it was a great way of making the rollouts each week able to get some gear, aswell as RL exp, aswell as it leaves alts / non raiders with 25 man exp and some gear :)

I'd say its  a good thing to do if we have time on a saturday night !

Dorat

Quote from: Hollowalker on January 26, 2009, 14:06:33
In other words... Dorat failed as RL :(

Exactly, I am just leaching epix from now on and lolferal dps-ing in Wed raid!  :P

Dorat

Quote from: Anthara on January 26, 2009, 14:47:05
I think it was a great way of making the rollouts each week able to get some gear, aswell as RL exp, aswell as it leaves alts / non raiders with 25 man exp and some gear :)

I'd say its  a good thing to do if we have time on a saturday night !

My thoughts exactly, I've seen some of our non-raiders and rollouts really happy and exited to be there, and I am glad for it! :)

I wish that they get more chances like this.

But problem is, you sill have to have 25 ppl to do it, and we don't have it in guild, and pugs are what they are, you get everything.

Maybe if we put this on raid-planer or make it regular raid for alts, non-raiders and rollouts, eventually we could have full grp, but I cba to do this every week.

Anthara

Clearing spiderwing dont req more then 20, maybe even down to 15 :p
Its better then nothing ... :)

Dorat

Quote from: Anthara on January 27, 2009, 17:48:57

Ok than, I am glad that you are willing to help our loot who... I mean non-raiders, nice of you to do so!  :)

ANTHARA IS MAKING NAXX 25 ON SATURDAY 16.00

/SPAM WIS FOR ANTHARA FOR INV!!!

Anthara

I plan coming for tomorrows raid or whatever guildclear :)

Hollowalker

Quote from: Dorat on January 27, 2009, 21:36:42
Quote from: Anthara on January 27, 2009, 17:48:57

Ok than, I am glad that you are willing to help our loot who... I mean non-raiders, nice of you to do so!  :)

ANTHARA IS MAKING NAXX 25 ON SATURDAY 16.00

/SPAM WIS FOR ANTHARA FOR INV!!!

can't whisper him..

He has mEH on IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Dorat

Rly, what did you do?

Come on, you know that you have to fraps or write on forum every drama that happens, that is in guild rules ffs!  :P