A proper introduction

Started by dara, September 24, 2012, 13:13:41

Previous topic - Next topic

dara

Hello to every1 in Infinite guild,

You probably noticed my characters in guild last few weeks - Guycocker (mage) and Dzubre ( DK ) so I thought to make a proper introduction to this fine community.

My name is Josip, I´m 26 and live in Croatia. Aside from being passionate gamer for living I´m working as Mechanical Engineer in small company in my home town.

My WoW experience dates from 2007 when I started playing, TBC was out for some time already. Spend some time playing with real life friends on Aerie Peak and had 2-3 casual guilds.

Raiding started year after in guild named Jenova till it disbanded 2 months later and after that I went to Reunited which is still my guild on Aerie Peak for almost 4 years now ( came from member to officer rank and now casual/friend rank ).

I raided all content throu TBC and Wrath with my mage Darabubamara. At start of Cata had issues with finishing collage and finding job so missed out ending of most content,raided small portions of everything but cleared none to full.

I came recently to guild based on future expansion possible try out rank. Was accepted by Moo with my DK and recently saw guild was recruiting mages for expansion I lvled one here since I couldnt afford transfer at this point.

My mage is lvled and ready for expansion so hopefully gonna see you all in raiding enviroment if I prove good enough for try out.

Glad to be with you all in guild and looking forward on guilds future progress and high rank.

Dorat

Pozdrav, dobrodošao!  ;)

edit:

Now there are already 4 of us, enough with Greek / Romanian oppression, we are rebelling and demand Croatian TS channel!  >:(
(If you don't have enough ports you can rename GW2 channel!)  :P

Fred_Zulraji

I am still building the Swedish Empire, but things are going slow so we are taking a hiatus atm, but we are still lurking in the shadows.
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Niove

Quote from: Fred/Klorin/Ignition on September 24, 2012, 14:29:48
I am still building the Swedish Empire, but things are going slow so we are taking a hiatus atm, but we are still lurking in the shadows.

Don't be silly, there is no such thing as a Swedish empire. Swedish bakeries are ok though.  ;D

Zigipaladin

Welcome to the community/Dobrodosao :D
Our numbers are growing each day Dorat , and if Fred is building the thing called Swedish Empire , we can call ourselves a Jedi :D
P.S. Santo can be our young padawan  ;)

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !