Guild down?

Started by Moomore, September 05, 2012, 17:41:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Moomore

Hey guys,

Is the guild interface down or something? I seem to be in the guild alone, yet I cant talk in /g cause it says your not in a guild.

Dorat

/w me, I'll re-invite you again, guild UI is fucked up on daily basis.

ye-roon

Since this is about the guild being "down" i thought i'd post it here.

As it is now, only a couple of players are on Gandara and a greater amount of people are on Aurara Glade. What is the plan for this? I'd like to do WvW in organised parties and roam dungeons with some form of voice comm. But as it is now we barely have enough people to even make a WvW team because of the action being on 2 different servers.

Has there been talk about switching servers for 1 party or another? If so, wich server will it be?
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

Quote from: ye-roon on September 10, 2012, 10:51:21
Since this is about the guild being "down" i thought i'd post it here.

As it is now, only a couple of players are on Gandara and a greater amount of people are on Aurara Glade. What is the plan for this? I'd like to do WvW in organised parties and roam dungeons with some form of voice comm. But as it is now we barely have enough people to even make a WvW team because of the action being on 2 different servers.

Has there been talk about switching servers for 1 party or another? If so, wich server will it be?

They said they are going to transfer at some point, but I got even better idea, how about I make you an officer and you will be our PvP organiser!   ::)

Santo

I blame guild master for this situation...  ::)

Dorat

Quote from: Santo on September 11, 2012, 15:54:53
I blame guild master for this situation...  ::)

Me too, you were GM when you chose the server, that is now one of the most populated and no one can get into! :P