ICC-25 alt-runs

Started by Hond, January 04, 2010, 22:45:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Hond

Last time we had quite a nais raid for those who missed sunday's ICC-25. We downed 3/4 bosses, sum whipes yet seen worse raids. Free loot/rep/emblems for alts or mains that were rolled out or had other things to attend (irl). Based upon yesterday's run i will be making more of these raids, yet im not setting a date for it, just depends on the occasion.

Alts/casuals are allowed, yet not below 2700 points @ http://wow-heroes.com/
Its a limit rly easy to obtain, just get your BoA-shoulder/head-enchants and gem epics. That and some ToC10-gear will do already, leave your blues at home tho. Yesterday there was no such a limit yet we lacked dps for the final boss so from now on there will be (if not enough in raid some lower geared might be added).

Dont bother signing for this raid since no set date/time.

loot-rules:
- gentleman's rule (if ye looted item already pass)
- all have equal rights @ rolling, no main/raider prio
- primordials will be raid-rolled
- no dkp involved
- MS-prio. If your loot-spec differs from your raid-spec whisper me AND say so in raid in CAPITALS

also:
- dont go afk just before boss, do so at trash and inform me
- failing or lack of performance in any other way might result in replace
- be ready to raid till 23h at least, or inform me before we start
- no discussing @ vent DURING bosses, listen to RL's
- behave and perform properly or get kicked
- Infinite peepz might risk loosing their standby-dkp, not my call

time: 20h00 OR if Infinite-raid takes longer pm Doutzen

cya tomorrow, kind regards

Doutzen (Hond)

Vaillant

Since I am saved with warrior/hunter i'm available on DK (Mitsûki) but i'm lacking some gearscore to meet your standards (2498).

nort

i would love to come on trekala but FBM has raid tomorow

YonderBoy

If I'm online at time (don't know, I started training again) I can offer you Deadsoul (combat rogue - 2652), AlmaMuerta (shadow priest - 2713) or Dorsett (Fury warrior - 2661).

Nosx

Deathsblade dk tank with 2693 points :P

Hond

reporting a delay, @ togc25 now, boss 3 (going 4/5 i believe)

Hond

Ok, last raid didnt happen due to lots of peepz being saved. However, since new content was released, atm we be doing only mains-run. Thats why i will be trying to organize an alt-raid once more. Demands are still the same, dont try joining while not meeting gear-req. (being 2700 @ wow-heroes.com) since i DO wanna kill 4 bosses this time. Raid will most likely happen on sunday, prolly @ 15.00. Loot-rules will be the same, mains may loose standby-dkp by joining. Ask Moo for details.

UNSAVED MAINS (casuals excluded) GET PRIO @ SPOTS. Only those peepz report here. Rest whisper me ingame for calendar-invite.

Vaillant

Since we don't do a split raid, I will be available with my hunter Anduríl (gearscore 2806 - will be higher when I fixed new head).

Hond

Again, for those just below the score, just get enchants + gems right and there will be np

Santo

2914 here with my new icc items  :).
BTW just to be clear, raiders only have prio on spot, not on loot, right?

Hond

Mos of the invites have been sent. Got none? Maybe youve been acting like a dick lately, maybe i dont have faith in you staying all raid or maybe i just forgot you. Report here if ye got none...

1 more thing: invites dont give 100% guarantees of a raid-spot. It depends on what the raid needs ofc, needless to say...

Yourxwife

Yourxwife at your service, shadowpriest about 5k GS =) got guildrank casual, friend of nibbz! I would love to join! <3 send me an invite on calendrar pls :)

damagemaker

hey hond i cant come at 15.00 its to early for me have some things to finish,i sign i calendar as tentative but now i am sure that i cant make it.

Santo

First I would like to apologize for going afk for 10 minutes, but I was rly not feeling very well, and I basicly only missed 1 try on sarufang.
Second I would like to adress the chaning of loot rules at the start of raid. I have no objections that raiders have prio on loot and that they take what they want. Thing I didn't like is that here is clearly stated that loot rules will be gentelman rules and that we will all have same prio on rolling for item. Changing rules as we started the raid was just not fair towards some ppl (including me). It's a bit silly in my opinion that we basicly boost 5 people so they get all that they want, and I probably wouldn't join this kind of raid if I knew loot rules from start. 3 bosses most of pug raids kill so I don't c the point in being happy with only getting emblems and no loot.
All in all it was not bad raid and thx for organising it!  :) if I didn't have a headache I would probably enjoy it more  :-\

Hond

i wont organize it again...putting effort in gearing peepz up and all i get is qq and other bullshit. gl pugging