[GSL S1] Code S, Ro4, Match2 - FXO_GuMiho vs MVP_DongRaeGu

Started by Dangash, February 24, 2012, 20:25:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangash

One of the best TvZ match I've seen so far. Unfortunately it's only the first game of the set, played best of five games. Search for the rest of the set if you can, it was rly great.

http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66861/?set=1&lang=

Fred_Zulraji

My God I love watching Koreans play SC, they are so much better than EU/US, much more fun to watch
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

The game ended in the middle of the fight , did the guy left?

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dangash

This site has rly the best matches you can see at the moment, at the highest world level. Nevertheless you must pay to watch these. In my opinion, it worthes every penny. Only the Live Stream games are free, so look at the schedule if you wanna see them.

QuoteThe game ended in the middle of the fight , did the guy left?
Yes he GG... He lost his 4th base, most of his mutas and he had like 70 commands less than the terran. But they continue to play in a best of five set.

Zigipaladin

Oki , and why are they only playing terran and zerg , whats about protoss ?

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dangash

Quote from: Zigipaladin on February 25, 2012, 15:18:54
Oki , and why are they only playing terran and zerg , whats about protoss ?

Each player has a favorite race. I saw only once a guy playing random. Look for MC or IM_Genius if you want to see some good protoss games.