Fred or some1

Started by Zigipaladin, May 16, 2010, 15:04:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Zigipaladin

Plz gimme link to where to download the game from

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Zothar

If you got picked for the beta, you should be able to get the SC2 beta downloader from your battle.net account management page. Even more, all the steps are explained in the e-mail you should have got if you were chosen.

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Fred_Zulraji

Download it from your battle.net account -eu.battle.net
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

Downloading it atm . Thanks

Anthara

Zigipaladin

mOOwalker

Anthara

Zigipaladin

Anthara

Zigipaladin

Did your acc got deleted with this new patch aswell ?

Fred_Zulraji

Yes they do that from time to time, they reset everything for some reason ;)
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Fred on May 22, 2010, 12:55:32
Yes they do that from time to time, they reset everything for some reason ;)
And i just changed my profile pic with Zealot one and got some achi points :)

Zigipaladin

After i downloaded the new patch i get game crash on every 5 minutes of game ...

Delijica

How do you add friends again? It asks for the e-mail of the person I want to add, not the nickname thingy any more.