Beta Key

Started by Fred_Zulraji, May 06, 2010, 13:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred_Zulraji

Got a new beta key to give to a friend, anyone wants?
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

I could use it if u are willing to give  ;)

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

1st one gone to Zigi, I have one more left
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

Thanks fred ( i maybe sent u 2 same pm's coz i wasnt sure first time if it was sent or not  ;D )

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

Np mate :D
Still, got one more key if anyone wants

Aranÿa

Wtb the other one so I can sell it to someone who actually knows how the fuck to play this game unlike me..

Anthara

WTB the other one to sell it on eBay...

Aranÿa

I was herer first shoo!  >:(

Fred_Zulraji

So is anyone of you actually gonna play the game or should I just give it to someone else? ;)

Aranÿa

I would probably try it seeing that playing wc3 has gotten me slightly hooked on RTS games again

Vaillant

I want to play it ! The screens and movies I saw are pure awesomeness :)

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2, which was also very good imo.

Fred_Zulraji

Gave the last one to Aranÿa, since he asked first, if I get more keys I will post about it.

Realxin

Hi, as I've been a starcraft fan for quite some time now I was wondering if someone could pass me a beta key, i would really appreciate it ;)