Main Menu

3.1 Patch

Started by mOOwalker, April 15, 2009, 00:13:38

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

3.1 Patch is up so here are some reminders:

Everyone has certain things they do on a patch day to get them ready for the changes and new content they'll get to experience. Some people wear a lucky pair of socks, or stock up on their favorite drinks and foods. What sort of things do you do and what advice do you have for other players?

Some things to remember:

* Respec your talents and visit a trainer to learn any new spells.

o Don't forget that you can turn on the preview option as a part of a new additions to the interface. You can place your points before actually spending them.
          o If you're dual speccing, be sure to make sure you match up your spec to your primary glyphs first unless you are changing them all out completely. You will not be able to copy or move glyphs over to your secondary spec.
          o Don't forget to get any Glyphs that you might need for your secondary spec if you are dual speccing. You will no longer need to visit a Lexicon of Power in order to apply them, however.
    * Activate any additional interface options you'd like to use. We released a User Interface update a little while ago and there are some new features that you may want to take advantage of such as the additional Objectives tracking. (Equipment Manager as noted in the above stickies will not be released with this patch.) - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/ui.html
    * Be sure to take a listen to the great new music in the Argent Tournament and Ulduar!

http://www.worldofraids.com/wow-blue-tracker/us-forums/16366067191-patch-day-advice-and-rituals.html#0

Dorat

Wish you GL in all of yours new adventures, may the slaying of Yogg-Saron fulfill you with the eternal sexual powers!  ;)

HF :D

Moomore

Meh reading all that stuff already makes me eager to login again.. :<

Muuussst.. resiiissttt.. thhhee.. ttteeeemmppttaation..

Anthara

Quote from: Alene on April 15, 2009, 11:53:38

Dont tell me I didnt tell you that I told you so ^^

Dorat

shut up! :P

Moomore

Quote from: Anthara on April 15, 2009, 12:15:49

Suppose it doesn't hurt anyone to patch up wow and activate/login just to check ;)

Anthara

Quote from: Alene on April 15, 2009, 18:15:03
Quote from: Anthara on April 15, 2009, 12:15:49

Suppose it doesn't hurt anyone to patch up wow and activate/login just to check ;)
Ahahahahha, Welcome back Ken ;)