WoD - Beta Access

Started by tsjinji, June 27, 2014, 16:28:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Limunozaur

Quote from: Lufyzaki on July 17, 2014, 18:04:47
skada

U cant yet measure dmg and dps in game from what i know but logging with warcraft logs works i think.

Niacriss

My life for Aiur

lympho

Quote from: Neron on July 17, 2014, 15:24:53

Wtf. It is the same with any actiobar addons. Press Esc, go to key bindings and start binding.  What do you want exactly, you pussycat?

I use 1-5 and shift1-5 mainly and the bar you can scroll fucks that up.  Will read up on it.

Limunozaur

Quote from: lympho on July 18, 2014, 00:54:53
Quote from: Neron on July 17, 2014, 15:24:53

Wtf. It is the same with any actiobar addons. Press Esc, go to key bindings and start binding.  What do you want exactly, you pussycat?

I use 1-5 and shift1-5 mainly and the bar you can scroll fucks that up.  Will read up on it.

I use also shift 1-5 and alt 1-5 and it actually works normally from the interface keybinding mode u just need to watch carefully wich bar is the main one and wich one are the ones above the main bar.

lusian

im in beta also if u plan any beta raid testing give me a call
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
--- T. S. Eliot ---

Xhosas

this

QuoteMonday, July 21

The Butcher - Heroic Highmaul
13:30 PDT (16:30 EDT, 22:30 CEST)

Gruul - Heroic Blackrock Foundry
16:00 PDT (19:00 EDT, 01:00 CEST)

and this

QuoteAddons are enabled in the current build, though many will need to be updated for 6.0 before they will function properly.

Limunozaur

Darnn

After monday alt raid we can do the 2nd boss at least.

Darnn

Gruul 70% wipe with some randoms right now fight is overtuned, requires stupid amount of healers, Midwinter was going with 6 of them

Darnn

i forgot to log but friend of mine did, logs of DarkStorm http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9AdxyQY2bC6jBvfw/

Xhosas

I don't think its over tooned for the ilvl we were testing with, but im afraid we wont have that ilvl on live. There is a lot of aoe dmg that needs to be healed but i think some can be avoided by cheezing or just moving out of shit. For example the slices can be solo take by tanks with cds, and stuff like that. Overall seems an easy fight with kinda few abilities... nothing new.

Also as a resto druid feedback, wg its draining mana so fast, i was playing with sotf because i thought it was fit for that fight since the dmg comes in spikes at a short interval of time and even if i wasnt using wg on cd i would still get oom really fast. As far as number goes in the best try that was 50% i was around 50k hps but oom, one shaman was around 45k almost oom and other shaman around 18k hps.

Darnn

Flamebender Ka'graz - Heroic Blackrock Foundry
10:30 PDT (13:30 EDT, 19:30 CEST)

Beastlord Darmac - Heroic Blackrock Foundry
14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)

they wiped out characters so I suggest log in earlier to redo characters and keybinds

mOOwalker

Macor

sigh blzzard hates me for real not single beta invite for some1 playing 6 yeras w/o pause thats bullshit!!!!!!!!