Forum Upgraded

Started by mOOwalker, September 23, 2010, 11:57:32

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

The forum is upgraded now to the latests versions of the modules I have been using. Please report any problems you might see. Do not mind the theme yet, it will be fixed as soon as the forum is working correctly. :)

Enjoy

mOOwalker

Vaillant

Kallia

But i like this theme  :-X

Just add a nice Infinite Logo and it's DONE!

Zigipaladin

Yea , theme is nice , i like it aswell

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Kallia

1 more thing, Change position of VT with Shoutbox, so it can be higher and the trolling can be done easier!

Zigipaladin

The guy is telling the truth :)

Skadi

Much better. Me like. Theme should be a WoW theme, but as I understand that will come soon.
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

Quote from: mOOwalker on September 23, 2010, 11:57:32
The forum is upgraded now to the latests versions of the modules I have been using. Please report any problems you might see. Do not mind the theme yet, it will be fixed as soon as the forum is working correctly. :)

Enjoy

mOOwalker
It looks crap. Give back the old theme!

Fred_Zulraji

Do not change the theme!
I love this one
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Skadi

Quote from: Fred/Ignition on September 24, 2010, 23:04:54
Do not change the theme!
I love this one

Nah, this theme, although it's very clear, screams Alliance, not Horde!  ;)
It's just too common. It's a typical forum theme that you see on forums (fora?) that talk computer tech talk, not so much 'We are a great and die hard WoW guild"  ;D
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

Just make it like we had before; we could pick what theme we wanted in the settings page :)
ADD THE OLD THEME!

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Anthara on September 25, 2010, 16:27:54
Just make it like we had before; we could pick what theme we wanted in the settings page :)
ADD THE OLD THEME!
Yea , u could do that Moo , so every1 can use theme they like

Zizils

I have something like 5 years to see SMF default theme so ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ on the theme.

Working fine till now
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.