Forces of Infinite once again come victorious

Started by mOOwalker, February 19, 2008, 17:45:26

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

Kaz'rogal was Marked by Infinite's Heroes. He was defeated with ease and coolness. Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen.

[item]Black Featherlight Boots[/item] looted by Sartion
[item]Leggings of Channeled Elements[/item] looted by Nimfas

faithhealer

QuoteKaz'rogal was Marked by Infite's Heroes. He was defeated with ease and coolness.

how do you come up with these things?  :D

well, it was good to be there.. and lets get on our way to tier 6 tonight!!

Skadi

Quote from: mOOwalker on February 19, 2008, 17:45:26
Kaz'rogal was Marked by Infite's Heroes.

I'd edit Infite's to Infinite's though ^^
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Zathe

gz guys :D
too bad my job forces me to miss some action :(

trollgubben

Gratz again guys! How are ya'll doing? :)

Btw, i dinged 70 on my warrior the other day, so if you ever lack tanks for a raid, look for Durabilly. I've got imba tank gear on him, 9.8k hp and ~460 def. I'm pretty sure he's up to par with MH :P

(in advance, it was a joke)

Skadi

hey Gubby ^^

doing fine mate. How's you doing? Miss yer imba healing every now and then though. ;)
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

faithhealer

Nessay

Member of the Fred Fanclub
Nessay

mOOwalker

We wont be going till you are back :)

mOOwalker

Skadi

So you better be back before coming sunday! ^^

Anthara

trollgubben

Quote from: Skadi on February 21, 2008, 16:47:26
hey Gubby ^^

doing fine mate. How's you doing? Miss yer imba healing every now and then though. ;)

Oh im just fine, I actually enjoy playing the game the way I do now: sitting on vent with IRL friends and just messing around. No constraints or rules to be followed, no mandatory raid hours :P

But I also miss raiding with you guys. Best wishes!