Infinite has moved to Tarren Mill

Started by mOOwalker, January 10, 2014, 11:03:23

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

Infinite has moved to Tarren Mill - EU. After 7 years on Sylvanas we moved due to Tarren Mill being a better server than Sylvanas - Horde at the moment. Character migration is free till 14/1 so go ahead and transfer to Tarren Mill. Inform your friends or anyone interested so they can transfer too before the free migration is over. Also, even if your gamecard is expired you can transfer as long as you do not have in-game mails or auctions.

ATTENTION: If you did not transfer already, do so fast. According to a GM free transfers can shutdown anytime if the transfer cap is reached towards TarrenMill. So be sure to transfer ASAP.

Zigipaladin

Good Luck out there on Tarren Mill  ;)

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

And so starts a new chapter in Infinitee ;>
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Sqwert

It doesnt seem like its free anymore? >_<

lympho

Looks ok to me.  You are clicking on the 'Free Character Migration' rather than 'Character Transfer'?

Englo

It is free

go on account and choose free migration/transfer and it will come up automaticly

you can have at least 300k gold on a char

hugs

Sqwert

Yeeeeeah im dumb - the 17 y/o told me what to do -.-
Ill transfer 2morrow once i get some paidment on my acc

Englo

Limunozaur

WHy sqwert why did u let nekro help u do u know what u did now :P

Niove

what are currently some expensive and highly traded items to spend G on to get below the G limit?

mOOwalker

Quote from: Sqwert on January 10, 2014, 21:56:58
Yeeeeeah im dumb - the 17 y/o told me what to do -.-
Ill transfer 2morrow once i get some paidment on my acc

You can transfer even without gametime as long as you dont have any mails.

mOOwalker

mOOwalker

ATTENTION: If you did not transfer already, do so fast. According to a GM free transfers can shutdown anytime if the transfer cap is reached towards TarrenMill. So be sure to transfer ASAP.

mOOwalker

Dorat

lympho

Free migration to Tarren Mill has ended :(

nastus

lol when i wanteed to return my pc got brakes grafic card , my internet got cable cut , and when i reinstall and fix intenet u went to tauren mill  i hope i come there some day now only mealstorm is free . gl there