Hello all ! Casual gaming

Started by Mastoras, May 20, 2013, 03:22:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastoras

Hey guys, sup. I hope you have fun and keep raping heroic content as we did together in past :). Hardcore is fun and i wish i could join again one day, its just not the right time.. Anyways i am playing atm some f2p concepts like TERA but mostly Neverwinters DnD, usually on late hours. If someone is playing or willing to try these games contact me via this thread. Will be my pleasure to team up again with some of you. Infinite isnt just a guild, its a community.. keep it up!

Mystikk

Infinite is looking for an active warlock with good knowledge of his character to fill up his ranks! We are currently... oops wrong thread *cough*
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Taisiya

They see me toppin', they nerfin'

mOOwalker

Hi Mastoras and thank for applying. Your appli.....Oh wait !

I was playing TERA but I was bored alone and I stopped on early level. I was thinking of playing/trying NWN. If our play times align (aka after raid :P) we can play together.

mOOwalker

Mastoras

Hahahahah Mystikk you have no idea how much i miss playing together.. btw Wow is still the king. Every other mmo have huge flaws, there is no comparison. Moo i am on Neverwinter D&D at Dragon server. Contact me on Mastoras@mastoras78. I usually play after midnight GMT+2

Mastoras

Ante re mounia... de me lipaste ? :p

Santo

I'm also on dragon server. Santo is the name ofc, guardian fighter  ;D.

Whisper me in game if you wanna play together.

mOOwalker

Quote from: Santo on May 30, 2013, 18:55:48

You need to tell name@handle or smth like that to be able to add you I think.

mOOwalker

Santo

Quote from: mOOwalker on May 31, 2013, 14:16:27
Quote from: Santo on May 30, 2013, 18:55:48

You need to tell name@handle or smth like that to be able to add you I think.

mOOwalker

You can find me through my char name also, can't remember @name  ;D.

Dorat's name is bakajaga@doraat so you can add him. We can start a guild if it's 5 of us  8).

Fred_Zulraji

Just give me Elder Scrolls Online and Star Citizen and I will die happy ^^
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Palioo

Malaka mastora just get bck to wow asap!!

Mastoras

I wish i could mounaki Palio !

Neron

Like this mounaki part. You are so right
"you better take care of this situation moo else i would shove that african chocolate up ur xxx "

Dorat

Damn, Neverwinter was so fucking uninspiring WoW clone that I am now downloading Secret World in despair and Santo is going hardcore with Darkfall! :P

mOOwalker

Quote from: Dorat on July 01, 2013, 20:30:05

Damn, Neverwinter was so fucking uninspiring WoW clone that I am now downloading Secret World in despair and Santo is going hardcore with Darkfall! :P

Just play Tera and enjoy it :P More like "hardcore". Just tell him to come back to WoW, he made enough money...Or he is married now?

mOOwalker