Main Menu

Felmyst!

Started by mOOwalker, October 23, 2008, 03:23:13

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

After wearing glasses we finally got Felmyst down in our last try for this day. Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen.

[item]Boots of the Forgotten Vanquisher[/item] looted by Sartion
[item]Boots of the Forgotten Vanquisher[/item] looted by Nimfas
[item]Boots of the Forgotten Vanquisher[/item] looted by Downwards
[item]Sword Breaker's Bulwark[/item] looted by Peters

YonderBoy

Yeeeeeh guys ! Awesome ! Gz gz Gz

Hollowalker

QQ omg you managed to kill him post 3.0 QQ omg QQ MOAR!

Anthara

The net on my mobile is better then at home :p anyways, big gz to all, hope to be back asap, fucking isp ...   

Hollowalker

Quote from: Hollowalker on October 23, 2008, 14:22:03
this was to quote the idiots from General chat last night in SWP. Enraged Revolution guys!

Dorat

Quote from: Hollowalker on October 23, 2008, 19:07:23
this was to quote the idiots from General chat last night in SWP. Enraged Revolution guys!

That really is the quote from an idiot, fuck them, fuck them enraged! If some1 kills Price or Gruul after the patch for the first time they deserve GZ, cos they have done it for the first time, if some1 dings 70 today they deserve gz, if some1 does something for the first time u say GZ not mooch them, that is the point of this firkin game!

BIG GZ to all of you ppl, nice job!!  :D :D :D

And wotlk is 3 weeks away, gief more posts like this!  ;)

Hollowalker

Quote from: Dorat on October 24, 2008, 16:56:50
Quote from: Hollowalker on October 23, 2008, 19:07:23

That really is the quote from an idiot, fuck them, fuck them enraged! If some1 kills Price or Gruul after the patch for the first time they deserve GZ, cos they have done it for the first time, if some1 dings 70 today they deserve gz, if some1 does something for the first time u say GZ not mooch them, that is the point of this firkin game!

BIG GZ to all of you ppl, nice job!!  :D :D :D

And wotlk is 3 weeks away, gief more posts like this!  ;)

soon dorat soon. twins and muru should go down untill next reset :)

mOOwalker

Tbh, Gief Dorat in raids. Santo doesn't have someone to poke. Apparenlty I am not filling your spot.

mOOwalker

Anthara

Santo

Quote from: mOOwalker on October 24, 2008, 20:51:53
Tbh, Gief Dorat in raids. Santo doesn't have someone to poke. Apparenlty I am not filling your spot.

mOOwalker

Haha, yeah cos sometimes it's hard for greeks to understand jokes on english that have been translated from croatian  :P

Dorat

Quote from: mOOwalker on October 24, 2008, 20:51:53

mOOwalker

Well, YOU can still poke Do..., I mean, Santo ok as I hear, hahaha!  :D

I also hear that Skadi has found new motivation for raiding, hahaha, go for it Sean!  ;)

I don't miss WoW in general, but I sure miss that fun in raids with you ppl, I am glad to hear that you are back on track!  ;)