Heroic Garrosh 25man

Started by mOOwalker, June 17, 2014, 02:17:56

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

After some delay we finaly managed to finish the content by killing defeating Garrosh Hellscream on heroic. Congratulations to all those that were here, in the raid or (sadly) not in the raid.

Kill videos

by Ramius (Resto Shaman PoV)

Quikness

Congratz !!!  :-*

Now I want my boost  8)
Quik.

Ramius

Infinite vs Garrosh Hellscream 25 Heroic Shaman resto PoV

And on the seventh day, God said: Not enough mana!

Darnn

Kill sponsored by me with perfect thunderstorm and hunter with insta binding shot when Necro died :P

mOOwalker

Quote from: Darnn on June 17, 2014, 10:14:24
Kill sponsored by me with perfect thunderstorm and hunter with insta binding shot when Necro died :P

Or maybe typhoon + ursol's vortex by me :P

mOOwalker

Darnn

Please Moo, you typhoned and vortex it when it was already under effect of Devai's binding shot (it was him stunning it , just checked his pov) :P

Stompin

Lufyzaki

Gratz infinite  ;D Rami awesome pov love the music markos chooses always the gay ones .

Nekroblight

8:55 Ferment returns to his natural state >.> Nice recovery and good job on the kill :D Its been a great tier!
???

Drowzz

Gothaur

Fred_Zulraji

Gz mates! About time!
And something funny, you killed it on my Bday  :o
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

tsjinji

we were waiting for it, happy bday

Mistripper

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !