EH.

Started by Hello guys,, February 07, 2008, 01:19:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello guys,

Hello lads, i just wana know if nexus has put up the dkp on EH website? or when he is going to :) GL :) // Ebanks <Event Horizon>

Zenas

for EH related information dont post here but go to eh.sylvanas.eu

and for dkp site, its up i think but unused since there is totaly no point at all. only the raidplanner is taken in use, but nobody signing anyway.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Anthara

Dunno yer post in EH Zenas, but he has no prob asking us what we know, as we got pretty much all EH officers and the EH GL in here.

Also its stated "Public forum", so all can feel free to post "whatever" they want.

Did ye get a clear answer Ebanks?

Alma chuck in a post?

Anth

Zenas

Anthara, fyi, i was a EH officer myself. - so no need to tell me about EH history. :)

and dindt i more or less also answer his question?

Anthara

I have nay idea, dunno what he's asking for. Smth with dkpsite, nexus? (last boss in MT)

Zenas

Nexus is the current GuildMaster of EH. and he asked if he put the DPK site up already so its usable, however, there is no point in using any dkp in EH atm. since when there are raids, its usually with 1+ people from infinite anyway. And often only 1-2 people need an item, so whats the point in kara? :D

and for the raidplanner, nobody in EH apears to care much at all. not even nexus apears like he even cares(and he is the one that wants to bring EH back to raiding activity again!)

nimfas

true, i was also EH officer :> but how many exept former officers still have alts in EH?

Zenas

good question, not to many, but i dont think that many have that many alts either. :P

Anthara

Concept and Concept Gremlings > EH when it comes to alts afaik :P
But EH has many ppl online at some points tho, but I dunno if these are alts or what

mOOwalker

Stop spamming.

mOOwalker

Anthara

For once I actually stated something that was in the spirit of the topic and THEN ye complain =/

Skadi

Don't mind Moo, he's been drunk for the last 72 hours ^^
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

mOOwalker

I am never drunk. I think.

mOOwalker

Anthara

Zothar

Quote from: Anthara on February 23, 2008, 20:38:37
Concept and Concept Gremlings > EH when it comes to alts afaik :P
But EH has many ppl online at some points tho, but I dunno if these are alts or what

nexus is trying to get EH back to raiding again, so like 80+% of the characters in there are not alts from ppl from infinite :P

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.