Hi

Started by ye-roon, April 04, 2008, 12:55:42

Previous topic - Next topic

ye-roon

Well hello,

I'm Peters Cousin and i play Shifthoof a feral druid on Sylvanas. I asked if i could post here and now i can :). I have multiple characters on Alliance that are 70(hunter, mage, druid) and this guy on sylvanas. So yes that means i have 2 70 druids. But hey, i like hybrids alot. I am currently busy doing the leftover quests in the different zones, with only shadowmoon left. And am currently on the epic flight quest, namely on the bit where i need to go in Sethekk heroic and pwn that boss in there. Problem is, i dont think my tank gear is good enough. But hey, a weekly kara will do wonders i think.

Anyways, my name is Jeroen, live in same town as peters and i tend to chat alot. I'm 24. I've been ill the past week and have been playing alot of Horde, and i think this server will be the one where i spend my days untill Warhammer Online is released. I am in Concept now, so if anyone of you has alts there, dont be afraid to say hi.

PS: does infite take in Social members? ;)

Anthara

Shithoof! :D

Ask moo tbh, he's the man in charge

mOOwalker

Warhammer will fail.

mOOwalker.

Fred_Zulraji

Shifthoof for president ;D ;) :D
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

ye-roon

Quote from: Bomont on April 04, 2008, 14:30:50
Shifthoof for president ;D ;) :D

hold your horses, havent been here that long!

peters

IK HEB EEN BOOT

faithhealer

daaran

invite me to concept tooooo

Zothar

amagad, 3 lvl 70 alliance :O!! all ignore him!!!

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

ye-roon

Quote from: Zothar on April 04, 2008, 18:56:54
amagad, 3 lvl 70 alliance :O!! all ignore him!!!

when i started wow, i was weak.

Zothar

i don't accept weaklings!

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.