Beta this weekend

Started by Santo, April 20, 2012, 14:25:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Santo

There is beta open for all this weekend (it's their stress test so all can join). Just go download beta and you can play till monday.

I'll be probably playing a bit myself this weekend so feel free to inv to party or something via real ID.

ye-roon

yep no life mode this weekend :)

I'll be playing a monk :) and then a DH, then sorc, then barb and if i have time a wd :)
Salthoof Bear Druid

Zigipaladin

Are you at English(EU) ?

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Santo

Servers will be up around 9 pm

Fred_Zulraji

can all of you who are playing this weekend stop, you are ruinning for me that is in the REAL beta :P
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

Does any1 have spare Beta key ?
The bitches closed free beta and i didnt had time to try out all classes .........

ye-roon

Quote from: Zigipaladin on April 23, 2012, 20:52:03
The bitches closed free beta and i didnt had time to try out all classes .........
next weekend you get a 2nd chance :p
Salthoof Bear Druid

Zigipaladin

Quote from: ye-roon on April 24, 2012, 13:04:55
Are you sure , i mean did blizz announced it ? Ive checked on battle.net but didnt found anything about it

ye-roon

Quote from: Zigipaladin on April 24, 2012, 20:57:56
Quote from: ye-roon on April 24, 2012, 13:04:55
Are you sure , i mean did blizz announced it ? Ive checked on battle.net but didnt found anything about it
hmmm seems the post on diablo fans as been altered. It said: open beta weekends until launch. But now it just says something about the previous open beta weekend.

But there will almost certainly be another beta weekend, because this weekend only the america's area was available for play, usually they also want to test the european and asian clients.
Salthoof Bear Druid

Santo

Zigi this weekend is GW2 beta, so screw Diablo   ;D.

I played all diablo characters and with 2 past whole of beta in couple of hours. It's fun (as old diablo's were), but I don't think I'll pass it like 5 times. It's great casual single player game, but that's about it (despite you can play with friends, it's still a single player game  :P ).

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Santo on April 25, 2012, 11:56:05
Zigi this weekend is GW2 beta, so screw Diablo   ;D.

I played all diablo characters and with 2 past whole of beta in couple of hours. It's fun (as old diablo's were), but I don't think I'll pass it like 5 times. It's great casual single player game, but that's about it (despite you can play with friends, it's still a single player game  :P ).
Well , i didnt prepurchased GW2 since i al low on irl goldz atm so i wont be in beta.
If u are not up to Diablo3 anymore then gimme your Betakey if that is possible , if its not then PM me your pass (if you trust me enough ofc) and i promise ill be a good boy   ;D
You testing GW2 + me testing D3 = everybody is happy  8) .

P.S. I can give you my facebook pass as some kind of security , cant think of anything better atm , if u have some better idea just tell  :P

Santo

I don't have a beta pass key. I just joined the free beta this weekend and played for a couple of hours.

P.S. Facebook is overarted, usually you can give me your girlfriend number as insurance. I also promise I'll be a good boy.  ;D

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Santo on April 25, 2012, 19:41:57
P.S. Facebook is overarted, usually you can give me your girlfriend number as insurance. I also promise I'll be a good boy.  ;D
Hmmmmm , ill think about it  :P

Zigipaladin