<Infinite> cleared all 25Man Encouters

Started by mOOwalker, January 20, 2009, 01:00:54

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

<Infinite> has officially cleared all 25man encounters in game by killing Sartharion with 3 Drakes Alive. Congratulations to all that were in the raid or helped for this raid to happen. Also congratulations to Morfoula for wining the [item]Reins of the Twilight Drake[/item].

WWS report

Kill Video (Rogue PoV)

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Anthara

damagemaker

Taisiya

Incoming video of the kill, as soon as I learn to edit/render the frapsed stuff... (HALP!)
They see me toppin', they nerfin'

Anthara

Quote from: Aloria on January 20, 2009, 09:27:13
Incoming video of the kill, as soon as I learn to edit/render the frapsed stuff... (HALP!)

Fred can help ye with a fair lot I presume.. Got some music if ye want any

damagemaker

i want to tape some kills too and some pvp stafs can someone give me the link or just tell me the name of program that can do that pls

Hollowalker

Quote from: damagemaker on January 20, 2009, 12:50:13
i want to tape some kills too and some pvp stafs can someone give me the link or just tell me the name of program that can do that pls

Fraps.

Razea

im legendary!

Zathe

Taisiya

They see me toppin', they nerfin'

damagemaker

Quote from: Hollowalker on January 20, 2009, 13:10:13

Fraps.

holow can you give me some link or if you have program with serial send me on rapid share because unregister fraps tape only 15 sec and when i try to download full version and serial i catch a trojan

Hollowalker

Quote from: damagemaker on January 22, 2009, 12:07:41
Quote from: Hollowalker on January 20, 2009, 13:10:13

Fraps.

holow can you give me some link or if you have program with serial send me on rapid share because unregister fraps tape only 15 sec and when i try to download full version and serial i catch a trojan

remind me tonight and i'll send it to you :)