Ashes of Al'Ar

Started by mOOwalker, January 29, 2008, 15:35:37

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

Second Kael'thas Sunstrider kill and the [item]Ashes of Al'ar[/item] dropped. Gratz to Kammo for rolling highest and getting them :)

Dorat

Zathe

Chromatica

nice one kammo :D

altho i'm a bit jealouse, still gz alot and HF being the fastest in the sky

daaran

nice one , on stormscale i saw a gnome on the bear mount , i got screenies at home ill upload them looks imbah lol

trollgubben

Gratz Kammo! That is a really cool mount :O

Anthara

Carepolice!  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Typo in the text, looks bad on our frontpage! *cough, moodidamistakeintyping, cough*
QuoteSecondn Kael'thas Sunstrider kill and the [Ashes of Al'ar] dropped. Gratz to Kammo for rolling highest and getting them

Second

Oh ye, WTB my old status back so I can edit Announcement posts to fix these kinds of mistakes without having to humiliate ye in the forums m00 !  :P

Skadi

Says the person that can't spell ^^

:P
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Anthara

Quote from: Skadi on February 01, 2008, 20:36:04
Says the person that can't spell ^^

:P

Im atleast improving :P

Skadi

haha ^^ right you are mate :)
From the Halls of Valhalla the Goddess of Hunt and Winter has descended upon Azeroth to smite down the Alliance

Nessay

I think i win on the spelling front  :P
Member of the Fred Fanclub
Nessay

Anthara

Quote from: Nessay on February 03, 2008, 17:17:57
I think i win on the spelling front  :P

Well ye speak english as yer mother language, so ye dont count.

Nessay

Member of the Fred Fanclub
Nessay

Skadi

Well ppl with english as their native tongue are known to be even worse spellers than those who don't have english as their native tongue ^^

Anthara

I dunno what ya mean mon... :p