Guild Recruiting

Hover over the recruitment level for details
Death Knight Closed
Druid Open
Hunter Closed
Mage Closed
Monk Closed
Paladin Closed
Priest Open
Rogue Open
Shaman Open
Warlock Open
Warrior Closed
Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered.

Latest WarcraftLogs

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

20 Nov 2016 - Xavius Mythic

Last but not least, the orchestrator of all these corruptions and final boss of Emerald Nightmare, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=103769/xavius, was killed and the Emerald Nightmare was cleansed.

17 Nov 2016 - Cenarius Mythic

Alas even http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106912 the powerful demigod was corrupted, but with the aid for Malfurion we were able to cleanse him.

24 Oct 2016 - Il'gynoth Mythic

Maybe a tumor (as Malfurion sais) or just a bad eye, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=105393/ilgynoth was destroyed and the world tree was saved for now.

Our good old Emerald Dragon (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102679/ysondre, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102683/emeriss, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102682/lethon, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102681/taerar) also got corrupted by the Nightmare and we had to "cleanse" them.

12 Oct 2016 - Ursoc Mythic

Poor http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100497/ursoc... He has a bad history of getting corrupted but this time was his last.

06 Oct 2016 - Elerethe Renferal Mythic

Next boss on the list was http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106087/elerethe-renferal. Not a fight for someone that is afraid of spiders!

29 Sep 2016 - Nythendra Mythic

Waking up http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102672/nythendra only to kill her. First mythic boss of http://www.wowhead.com/zone=8026/the-emerald-nightmare has been killed!

Infinite is selling the following packages:

Hellfire Citadel (http://www.wowhead.com/zone=7545/hellfire-citadel)

You will also get:

Invividual bosses can be sold as per request

Blackrock Foundry (http://www.wowhead.com/zone=6967/blackrock-foundry)

Booking rules
You will pay 20% of the total price upfront and the rest 80% on the day the raid is happening. In case of no show we keep the 20%.

Contact Info
For more information and prices, please contact:

*Non tier Warforged or socketed items that our raiders want, will not be given.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25