Fred or some1

Started by Zigipaladin, May 16, 2010, 15:04:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowhoof

There are 2 options, invite a Real ID(rl friend or person you know good enough) friend, which requires you his/her e-mail and his/her verification that you are actually his/her friend, so you will be able to see that person online no matter the game he/she is playing, or you can invite as starcraft2 only friend, it works the same way it does in wow atm. So you should choose the second option, i guess the inviting friend window is split into 2 parts, to the left is Real ID friend invite, and to the the right there is sc2 friend invite which only requires you to enter your friend's sc2 nickname.

Edit: just logged and checked, actually to invite a sc2 only friend you have to find him in ladder, scorescreen or whatever. Right click on his/her name and choose 'add friend'

Zigipaladin

It seems u cant add friend without email address or at least i cant find it , so post ur emails if u are playing it or tell me how to add friend with only sc2 nickname if it is even possible

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Fred_Zulraji

Quote from: Zigipaladin on May 26, 2010, 15:59:08
It seems u cant add friend without email address or at least i cant find it , so post ur emails if u are playing it or tell me how to add friend with only sc2 nickname if it is even possible
If that this post should be moved to the guild section since the @mail is linked to our Bnet account and warcraft, so I dont think we should give that info to possible scamers :>
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Fred on May 26, 2010, 18:08:25
Quote from: Zigipaladin on May 26, 2010, 15:59:08
If that this post should be moved to the guild section since the @mail is linked to our Bnet account and warcraft, so I dont think we should give that info to possible scamers :>
Oki , i will make a topic about it on guild forums

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !