• Welcome to Infinite Guild @ TarrenMill - EU. Please login or sign up.
August 12, 2020, 03:37:01

Eredar Twins killed.

Started by mOOwalker, October 31, 2008, 03:33:34

Previous topic - Next topic

kavinsky

M'uru was a 3 hour job for the moo people post 3.0.2.

KJ took 3 days after that.

We then cleared all bosses in SWP in 3 hours last wednesday.

.o0O(and congratulatioins :))

Dorat

Quote from: kavinsky on November 04, 2008, 08:00:36
M'uru was a 3 hour job for the moo people post 3.0.2.

KJ took 3 days after that.

We then cleared all bosses in SWP in 3 hours last wednesday.

.o0O(and congratulatioins :))



GZ! :)
I bet you can do it in 2,5 hours, just don't fall of the ramp on twins so much!  :P

kavinsky

You impune my honor there sir!

I just forget to equip my PvP trinket on the basis that I won't get conflag, then promptly get the very first one :S

:embaressed:

noobnox

Quote from: kavinsky on November 04, 2008, 09:42:16
You impune my honor there sir!

I just forget to equip my PvP trinket on the basis that I won't get conflag, then promptly get the very first one :S

:embaressed:

Hmmm you know what em say -----> Shyte happends  ;D

YonderBoy


kavinsky

Quote from: noobnox on November 04, 2008, 10:15:45
Hmmm you know what em say -----> Shyte happends  ;D


No, you see . . .  there's always something that goes wrong when I'm on twins, probably be cause i can out threat our second tank, tank gets conflag, biatch comes heading for me = fail!

Dorat

Quote from: kavinsky on November 04, 2008, 12:05:18
Quote from: noobnox on November 04, 2008, 10:15:45
Hmmm you know what em say -----> Shyte happends  ;D


No, you see . . .  there's always something that goes wrong when I'm on twins, probably be cause i can out threat our second tank, tank gets conflag, biatch comes heading for me = fail!



Ye, I agree with you, not only you can pull threat from your warlock tank, but you are also pretty good at ninjaing forum threads too!  :P

Hollowalker

Quote from: Dorat on November 04, 2008, 14:06:13
Quote from: kavinsky on November 04, 2008, 12:05:18
Quote from: noobnox on November 04, 2008, 10:15:45
Hmmm you know what em say -----> Shyte happends  ;D


No, you see . . .  there's always something that goes wrong when I'm on twins, probably be cause i can out threat our second tank, tank gets conflag, biatch comes heading for me = fail!



Ye, I agree with you, not only you can pull threat from your warlock tank, but you are also pretty good at ninjaing forum threads too!  :P



kavinsky

Quote from: Hollowalker on November 04, 2008, 14:41:01
Quote from: Dorat on November 04, 2008, 14:06:13
Quote from: kavinsky on November 04, 2008, 12:05:18
Quote from: noobnox on November 04, 2008, 10:15:45
Hmmm you know what em say -----> Shyte happends  ;D


No, you see . . .  there's always something that goes wrong when I'm on twins, probably be cause i can out threat our second tank, tank gets conflag, biatch comes heading for me = fail!



Ye, I agree with you, not only you can pull threat from your warlock tank, but you are also pretty good at ninjaing forum threads too!  :P

[Image]