• Welcome to Infinite Guild @ TarrenMill - EU. Please login or sign up.
February 25, 2020, 18:20:11

Cho'gal Heroic

Started by mOOwalker, June 03, 2011, 00:54:43

Previous topic - Next topic

mOOwalker

Another Infinite style kill. After reaching phase 2 for the second time in our tries (a total of less than 88 tries if I am not mistaken), we managed to kill [npc]43324[/npc]. [npc]45213[/npc] here we come.


Nikye

Must be the most unexpected and spontaneous kill in the history of MMO's, still, we deserve the best :*
Great job guys, fuck television, this was the best thriller I've ever seen.

Zigipaladin



I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Kallia

Quote from: Nikye on June 03, 2011, 01:32:28
Must be the most unexpected and spontaneous kill in the history of MMO's, still, we deserve the best :*
Great job guys, fuck television, this was the best thriller I've ever seen.


Hahahah thriller idd, i was like "omfg let's not wipe now, a little bit more and his down... cmon...cmon"

Zizils

Well its always like that on Infinite! get used to it! we wipe we wipe wo do mistakes and suddenly we loot!!!!!


Thats the good part! you have suspense! its not like ok we got the boss on 5% 3 times so next pull its kill! 
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Dorat


Fuck, this is way too pro!!   :D

Your summer vacations are gonna be well deserved this year! Big GZ ppl!!!!   :D :D

Now GO bring that house down!  ;)

Mystikk

Quote from: Keysersoze on June 03, 2011, 12:32:06
Well its always like that on Infinite! get used to it! we wipe we wipe wo do mistakes and suddenly we loot!!!!!


Thats the good part! you have suspense! its not like ok we got the boss on 5% 3 times so next pull its kill!


Keyserr! SUP MATE !!! I love your exclamation marks !!!!1 Can we be friends plz? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

The kill was really unexpected indeed :P Personally when we got ph2, I kinda hold my breath, watching my hp and pressing buttons. I didn't even want to glimpse at boss' hp. It was just like this: I die and after 10 seconds achieve pops, I didn't know when to expect it to die lol
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Daemon

thats cause the pro resto shaman was the only 1 alive at end of fight, and silly marko did not record it. ffs...i needed that on tape after al'akir disaster.

Mystikk

Quote from: Daemon on June 04, 2011, 16:20:10
thats cause the pro resto shaman was the only 1 alive at end of fight, and silly marko did not record it. ffs...i needed that on tape after al'akir disaster.


... and Syriane :P Not so pro now, huh?

DING!
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Santo