Helborg is a ninja ...

Started by Deunan, November 04, 2009, 18:46:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Deunan

i don't really like to report something like this, but I REALLY HATE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR !

about 10 minutes ago Helborg had stolen from voa25 a pvp item ... class: rogue (i'm hunter, and i don't know the victim)

i really believe that Infinite is a good guild, and don't like a good name going down the drain ! :(

Gilded

Quote from: Deunan on November 04, 2009, 18:46:47
i don't really like to report something like this, but I REALLY HATE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR !

about 10 minutes ago Helborg had stolen from voa25 a pvp item ... class: rogue (i'm hunter, and i don't know the victim)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/918/wowscrnshot110409182757.jpg

i really belie that Infinite is a good guild, and don't like a good name going down the drain ! :(

I just registered to make this post myself, yes indeed he is a ninja.
Not only that he ninjad an item from me, he also kicked me out of the raid.
As mentioned above i rly believed that ppl in Infinite are good ppl and wont do shit like this, he is rly tearing down your reputation.

Gilded

[18:04:43] [W To] [80:Helborg]: you still got time to trade me the gloves
[18:05:00] [W To] [80:Helborg]: if you regret you idioty
[18:05:05] [W From] [80:Helborg]: fuck off really dont spam me
[18:05:16] [W To] [80:Helborg]: i can spam you as much as i want
[18:05:27] [W From] [80:Helborg]: welcome to my ignore list

Hollowalker

Helborg can you explain yourself ?

Fred_Zulraji

Do we really got a spot for someone like this?
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Fulgutza

Why do some newcomers let us down? Wellcome to Blackbones' world.

Nosx

ninja-ing pvp items... OMG LOL thats like the worst kind of failure....

ninja-ing a legendary item is understandable or the 3 seat mount from voa i understand these cases (i do not approve though), they're extremly rare and sought after, but ROGUE PVP GLOVES? WTF ARE U THINKING ?:|

i do belive this is an insult to us as a guild.

Zothar

It doesn't matter what item he took, its about the fact that he ninja'd an item. That alone is a bad thing for a respected guild as ours, and imo if he doesn't explain himself its worth a gkick.

Btw, I'm not sure to who you mean the "WTF ARE U THINKING?". If it was against those who are making a comment about it, you can say the same thing to Helborg, ninja-ing a pvp item....

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Vaillant

Well he got kicked last night, so end of this sad story.

Hollowalker

sad ending but i hope the people that made this topic are happy with Infinite's response.

Anthara

Weee, VoA!
Now learn to pvp and you get a set of gloves each week!

Zothar

lol, gogo post in an ancient thread :P

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Zenas

Quote from: Zothar on December 02, 2009, 14:44:12
lol, gogo post in an ancient thread :P
You should know, that is Anthara.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."