ICC-10 alt-run by Infinite+FBMoo

Started by Hond, December 16, 2009, 12:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Hond

Report here if you want to join us next tuesday for alt-run ICC.

few basic rules:
- If shit-geared no invite ofc.
- MS prio on loot
- setup: 2 tanks, 5 dps (at least 2 ranged), 2 full-time healers, 1 dual-spec heal/dps
- underperforming and/or whining is raid-kick, no matter what guild youre from or whatever your rank is
- we dont focus on achieves (just yet)
- raid is on tuesday, when no 25-man or when early end of 25-man. Be online @ 19.00 to get more info.
- tanks: Hond & Trekala

ofc, these are loot/rep-runs. regarding loot-rules the following:
- you can have only 1 MS which you will post @ your reply.
- Also let us know your possible offspec
- there is a difference in melee dps-loot (strentgh-gear, for warrior/pala/dk) and physical dps(agi-gear, for feral/rogue/hunter/shaman)
- example: pala and shaman have equal rights @ mail-gear, in sum cases we do ask the pala to think twice tho

for more info whisper me or Trekala (nort) ingame. reply below if interested, state chars/specs/MS/availability:

Mine:
Hond / feral-tank, offheal if badly needed / feral / from 19.00 till 00.00

nort

Zothar

I suppose i can join tuesday, though im not 100% sure if i can be online at 7. Ill do my best though.

I can join with one of these 2 chars, since i think the rest of my chars are a little undergeared for ICC10:

Niddhogg (DK): Tank or DPS. since you already got 2 tanks, i suppose this one should join as DPS then (frost dual wield)
Gromrahk (shaman): Resto mainspec, got enhancement as offspec. Pretty decent dps there, not too imba though. Did the first 3 bosses with him as a healer last week.

I am a Warlock - Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.

Fred_Zulraji

<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

YonderBoy

Deadsoul - Combat Rogue
AlmaMuerta - Shadow priest

Only problem is the time. I'm available that day from 21:00 in ahead

Vaillant

I can come on my hunter Anduríl.

Mage Sáuron or DK Mitsûki.

Akeon

Shallom ;D

depends if priest is saved or not, if it is saved I can prob join on mage if needed

Akeon/Priest/shadow(mainspecc)/ disc offspecc/ can play when our raid ends:P
Fusíon/Mage/Arcane/Fire(mainspecc/ frost offspecc / can play when our raid ends

cheers 8)

ps: Azonique sucks

Vuuk

is this for like just infinite/fbm or is it for non-infinite/FBmoo peeps aswell if its for non-infinite/FBmoo peeps aswell Vuuk Feral DPS

Zenas

Most likely I will be available with:
Torgr, Fury Warrior. Zenas, Destruction Warlock.
Torgr preffered.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

meneerkoe

Meneerkoe signing in.
I'd like to come on either my rogue: Granuaile, mutialte or my Priest Shadow/disc.

Lemme know what you need then I'll keep that character unsaved.

Hond

Cant tell yet which char guys. By signing here you increases your chance to get invite (over somebody that didnt sign). However, it does require you to be online at the moment we are forming this group. The char chosen depends on the peepz currently in raid, a relog might be required to keep it being a 2-guildrun instead of a semi-pug.

For the time being Koe, i suggest you get your rogue saved, not your priest (which is capable of more roles and most likely we will have a lot of melee showing up).

Razea

i can come on my rogue but what time does the raid start?
im legendary!

Vaillant

Quote from: Hond on December 16, 2009, 12:37:30
from 19.00 till 00.00

Somewhere between those hours.

Hond

19h or, if Infinite has raid, u will be told the time if ye ask me. It DOES depend on the type of raid we doing tho...