Soo..

Started by Quikness, January 26, 2011, 22:49:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Quikness

Ok so i got something  to say about that fast decision you took Moo. First , i'm not writing this because i wanna qq about it , i was a bit mad yes it's my fault ,  i had a bad day at work and i'm not feeling to good tonight but still.Dunno what made you so furious , i told you i couldn't see your whisper faster because i was in daily heroic at last boss Rajh and everyone was on low hp because of the aoe , that is the only reason i was replying you after 4-5 min. Also when i told you that ' on first 3 bosses droped 3 items i needed' it was my bad true i was not supposed to say that but i was going to tell i come right after i kill boss and you just kicked , that answer looks like ' no ,  i don't wanna come' ? I wanted all day to talk to you and to say i will be home at 20:30 because of working but didn't see you online and i told uninvited to announce you. I think you took this decision to fast. When i joined Infinite i was happy and glad i got a new 'family' and right after i got my member rank you decided to end this here because of a stupid whisper? I think you must give ppl more chances, don't be so fast in decisions.I know you are guild master and your decisions are the most important but think about it.
Quik.

Zenas

Oeh, he really did become more harsh on people. Somehow I like that, but this sounds a little bit extreme.

Some punctuation would have been nice, one long paragraph like you typed it is slightly hard to read, add a lot of typing mistakes to that, and it doesn't get any better.

Oh well, knowing moo, you two may still figure out a way, or something.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Quikness

I don't know how to write english to good but i think most part you understod.It was like i was online 30 min late , i sayd on guild chat moo didnt wait for me and after that i sayd well you all didnt wait for me.After that i was doying daily hc and at 22 i think he asked me if i wanna come on chima wipes and i saw his whisper a bit late because of last boss in hc and told him that they killed 3 bosses that droped 3 items i needed and why they couldnt wait 30 min for me , and when i wanted to say yes ofc i come i was kicked.I sayd yes it's my bad i was not suposed to say that but still from that to gkick...What you want me to do now,where to go ?
Quik.

Zenas

I would like you to do 2 things:

1: Edit your posts, so they become readable, add some returns mostly.
2: Be patient, and wait for mOO to read this.

That is pretty much it.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Pcela

moo copy paste in raid chat  all conversation with u during  the raid ,
and  i would do the same as he did,but well we all sometime have hard day, so
maybe would be better to solve (try to) this problem with him on email ,
  my opinion , i dont see the reason  why should guild w8 for u 30 min if u  cant come  on  time?

Dorat

We were wiping for hours yesterday on Chimaeron HC, we were wiping the day before also, and on Halfus HC before that...

So saying to GM "first 3 bosses dropped 3 items I needed" is a bull's eye for saying stupidest thing in a worst possible time.

Today we have planed more wipes, in fact I don't see anything but hours of wipes in this guild for a long time, because Sinesrta is so fucking far away that asking yourself "Don't I have anything better to do with my life and free time" is legitimate question.

If this action makes you, and anyone else in the guild, think less about loots and more about guild progress, it's only for the best.

Personally, I have raided with you and I think you are ok, set your in-game prioritizes straight and I hope you will get second chance.

Quikness

I sayd i'm sorry and i shouldn't say that , i was going to join raid after i finished daily and couldn't say that because i was kicked.Dunno what to say more, i'm sorry for what i did.
Quik.

uninvited

dunno what to say about this....maybe moo should re-think the decision maybe he dont want to ....strike just choose your words next time.....moo be more understanding maybe dunno.....work it out and goo for chimaeron

mOOwalker

I did not kick you cause you did not answer me. I kicked you for what you said to me when I asked you at first to come. Anyways, I decided to give you a 2nd chance, but keep in mind that you won't have the same handling as you did before that, meaning that some people might have their own point of view. Looking from raiding perceptive at the moment we need a resto shaman.

mOOwalker

Anthara