Message to the officers

Started by Lespaul, February 25, 2011, 18:07:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Lespaul

Just wandering if Infinite models itself as second rate pvp guild-for-kids? Just asking cos a number of your guildies are camping res-sites in Tol'barad and pissing off a whole number Ally players, which is the kind of behaviour you would expect from children and not from the superior raiding guild that Infinite seems to want to be seen as.

mOOwalker

Thanks for reporting this. Could you please provide more information?

mOOwalker

uninvited

Hello Lespaul i have a question for u i am not an officer and i dont do pvp at all(only with my gf 2v2) but isn`t Sylvanas a pvp server??? and lets not start to count how many times 85 allys gank a 35 or w/e horde player and corpse camp them...and how many times we cant summ cause of allys....

Akeon

Don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

uninvited

next is to qq at moo that some Infinite players did FOR THE HORDE...

Zigipaladin

If u cant bubble+hearthstone then u deserve to die  8)

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat

Quote from: mOOwalker on February 25, 2011, 20:55:24
Thanks for reporting this. Could you please provide more information?

mOOwalker

Indeed, please provide more information, when is this happening? I WANT TO JOIN IN!!!!  ;D

Mjauo

it's clearly immature to PvP in a PvP zone! I'll have to remember not to kill my opponents the next time I do arena.

Zerogravity

no comment. Now i`m even more fired up. see you around there

Skillah

In case you dont know:

PvP Realm Explanation

The PvP realm is designed to allow open combat between members of the Horde and the Alliance. As such, players on this realm have a greater ability to resolve issues on their own. Because of this, certain policies may be different from those on non-PvP realms.

The Ongoing Harassment policy does not apply on the PvP realm when there is a PvP resolution available. Characters have the ability to deal with their conflicts through combat, and In-Game Assistance will only involve themselves in extreme circumstances.

Actions that would typically be considered "dishonorable actions" are considered PvP mechanics and are not considered harassment. Corpse Camping and repeatedly attacking and/or killing an NPC are examples of things that are not harassment.

We have constructed a PvP Survival Guide (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/survivingpvp.html). This has many helpful tips on playing on a PvP realm. You can also view the Official PvP Policy (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01654p)

Source: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=16884&pageNumber=1&searchQuery=pvp

p.s:
I like dead things.

Zizils

OMFG can you get serius KIDS? You were ganging alliance in a pvp server? SHAME ON YOU!

Everyone that is responsible for this has to delete his account... Pvping in a PVP server? how pathetic....

(what time and what days? i am willing to pay to join / and i can come with my alliance character for scouting)
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Santo

Now I will join on corpse ganking cos my posts here are being deleted. Cya online  >:(

Mikazuki

I kill every alliance I find. Sometimes I even camp them.
Guess why?
Because alliance on this server are the biggest ass-holes in the entire EU!
If you faction change to horde you will find out that Alliance ganks more than horde, And if you manage to kill a alliance alt on your alt? GUESS WHAT!??!?!?! 5more alliance shows up! Fair? I think not T_T(But Hey! It's a pvp server)

So go troll the Wow forums instead of going to a horde guild and beg....
seriously I hate pathetic people like you.... Go do some other quests while they gank? and come back later? IS IT SO FUCKING HARD!?!?!?!?!

Ps. L2P YOU FUCKTARD

Zenas

As people above said, you can't call people childish for ganking at a graveyard in a pvp region, on a pvp server even.

At least some up with something like people corpse camping you while you are just trying to quest on your little alt or something. Something which is really spoiling gameplay, being ganked in a pvp region is like.... well, shit happens? Part of the fucking game!

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Pcela

u should maybe try super mario bross, even better go play hello kitty,
cya in  tb  again  8)