LoL Template under Development

Started by Odenville, May 24, 2011, 16:51:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Odenville

Lately, me and my team are practicing for a season 2 League of Legends tour and I've decided to put some effort into designing a template for our clan, so I've bought the domain and started on it.

Currently it's just a beta phase and it's still too harsh but hopefully when I get time, I ll finish the template and make move it to a higher standard.

Drop a look and let me know what you think and if you can suggest something. Again, it's just a beta phase, a lot of things to work on still.

http://www.razer-clan.info/

Note - I m currently coding media section gallery in PHP so that link is not functional yet.
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
http://www.aleksandargrbic.com

mOOwalker

I won't alow direct insulting for guild members. If you want to "adverise" your site you can do it.

And HoN > LoL :P

mOOwalker

Odenville

Hey there :-). If I came here to insult, I would probably open a thread with "name You are ugly"... I m just acting same as your fellow guild mates when it's necessary :).

Anyway, I m advertising my sites on some places meant for that, just wanted to share some thingies with you guys, but seams that might be a problem :P.

And HoN got kinda ruined past few months so nah,
LoL > Hon :P 
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.

mOOwalker

I don't mind posting anything in these forums, as long as your do not say stuff that are insulting people.

Also, how HoN has got ruined ? (Apart from the week with free trials)

HoN > LoL

mOOwalker

uninvited

oden ....aranya just said ur site is awfull or w/e where his words....and u started saying i am not talking about your face.....so yeah u started.,

Odenville

:-), well site might be bad for someone, personally that was the only negative comment I got but it's not about that.
It's about the way of talking "it looks fucking horrible". You might be defending your spoiled gay friend but I don't think that's the way you talk ^^. So don't try to justify something bad. I just wanted to share something with some people. If you are not capable to be normal or at least post a sentence or two, you just skip it.

And also, I m not insulting anyone. I personally thing that he is spoiled and gay, at least the way he acts and that's my opinion, not an insult. You can think about me whatever you want, that's your right. After all, opinion is like an asshole, everyone has it.

Edit:
@Moo - Well HoN is not exactly ruined as they made it a way too serious, you can barely enjoy the game (at least that's my opinion). Only thing I like about it is the fact that you have to buy the game, so not every kid can play it.

Meubel

im usually not involved in these discussions nor did i know you ingame, but judging by the fact nearly every topic you are involved causes some kind of hostility, wouldnt it be wise to move on Oden, and leave the chapter Infinite behind ye?
Its not like you've been a member for Infinite for years or something, and peepz seem to be annoyed by your presence.

Again, i got nothing against you, just my €0,02
Cum on everybody!!!

Zenas

Quite simple Doutzen, he annoys everybody to bits and over 90% of Infinite was cheering when he got kicked.

Fyi, he got kicked for good reason! :P

Anyway, you reading my mind, he should just move on, and stop annoying us here. After all, I do remember him whispering some members with retarded shit about him being
kicked.

"The death of a lover, the anger of a lord, a wish for peace..."
        "As each of these thoughts is kept to itself, fate begins to move."
        "With every second, the war draws nearer."

Aranÿa

how's this then, the scrolling part in the middle is fucking horrible

Odenville

@Zensas - I bet make you cry like a baby :D. Must be a terrible feeling to be so annoyed, doesn't it haha. Anyway, again another member talking nonsense. Of course, I didn't even talk to anyone since I got kicked because of inactivity, translated, I didn't even log the account for months since it's inactive. Also, the reason I m posting here is pretty much cause of the gay people who are constantly crying and spitting hate on my topics, it's a way too fun.

@Aranya - Ye, I personally don't like iframe (scrolling part) too, but since it's useful for what is meant, I ll just keep it there for now. 

@Doutzen - Ye nicely said there mate. Thing is that I have rights to post anywhere I want to. If someone is annoyed by that, he/she should skip it, not read it :D. It's just fun seeing people there crying so much.

mOOwalker

Quote from: Odenville on May 27, 2011, 13:57:36
the reason I m posting here is pretty much cause of the gay people who are constantly crying and spitting hate on my topics, it's a way too fun.

No hate bro. You got your account banned. Enjoy the forum on read-only.

mOOwalker