Audio teaser - Game of Thrones Season 2.

Started by Mjauo, September 26, 2011, 14:13:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Mjauo

Here's a short teaser with no footage from the television series depicting ice-zombies that nobody believes in.

Have fun in the North, Jon!

Mjauo

I will use this thread for GoT related things.

I found this youtube clip that sums up the first season.

Mjauo

Season 2 of Game of Thrones starts 1st of April 2012. Aka 77 days and 13 hours from now.

GAME OF THRONES kicks off its ten-episode second season SUNDAY, APRIL 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m.). Based on the popular book series "A Song of Ice and Fire," by George R.R. Martin, this hit Emmy®-winning fantasy series chronicles an epic struggle for power in a vast and violent fantasy kingdom. Among the returning members of the ensemble cast are Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Emmy® winner Peter Dinklage, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headey and Kit Harington. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss executive produce.

Mjauo

New Season 2 Teaser. I enjoyed this one.

Mastoras

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Mjauo

Yes I have read the books. I ignored linking one of the latest trailers, since someone else did it on our forum.

Here is the absolutely latest trailer. Seven devils trailer. Your joy will turn to ashes.

Oh and, 29 days to go.

Vaillant

Awesome trailer  ;D

Can't wait for S02, really loved the first season (too bad Sean Bean dies in pretty much every movie/serie  :P), didn't read the books tough.

Zigipaladin

I think he actually experienced every single kind of death :)

;D ;D ;D

Vaillant

Yeah I know, I saw that movie and that is why I mentioned it :)

Actually I saw Troy last week again and he didn't die in that movie  ;D

Zigipaladin

Quote from: Vaillant on March 05, 2012, 15:43:18
Actually I saw Troy last week again and he didn't die in that movie  ;D
Hahahah , i watched Troy like few weeks ago aswell and tbh i was kinda surprised that he managed to survive :D

Mjauo

Dorat

I don't care if Others come form the north and kill them all or Dragons burn entire land, as long as they keep dwarf alive! ^^  ;D

Mjauo

Was about to make a poor joke about Tyrion being in the prologue. But it was too obscure and cruel to make. And I figured people might accidentally join in and spoil.         

Dorat