Guild Wars 2 RECRUITMENT!

Started by Dorat, July 26, 2012, 13:38:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorat

8 days to go, this is from official forums:

Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access.
The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 9:00 AM CEST on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure that we're fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior.

As Santo already wrote, our server is GANDARA.

When you log in apply to Infinite guild or whisper Dorat, Mrzla, Cvetko... someone will invite you.  :)

lusian

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
--- T. S. Eliot ---

Dorat

ye-roon

c

oh and its either going to be a ranger, a warrior or a thief here. And i will create those + a guardian and a mesmer, or an engineer. aaaaaaaaaaaah
Salthoof Bear Druid

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Dorat

Nice updated skill tool editor from our Russian speaking comrades:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/

Moomore

Although I havent played any GW2 yet so I have no knowledge whatsoever actually playing the game.
i will buy the game aswell and try it with you guys. Will use Moomore again as nick. Think ill try mesmer or a ranger.

CU ingame!

Dorat

ye-roon

Tonight 21.00 CEST/19.00 GMT - 01.00 CEST/23.00 GMT another stress test. So if you pre-purchase today you can test your character/race tonight :) (if you DL the client ofc).
Salthoof Bear Druid

Dorat

ye-roon

oh man thats so bad ass!

my warrior was going to be a norn male, but now, IT DEFINETLY IS!
Salthoof Bear Druid

Moomore

Right. I wont be online till the 28th. Apparently paypall changed policy and now only allows creditcards to be connected to your account and not bank accounts.
Since I dont have a credit card I cant get the digital version aka wont get the 3 day headstart :<