Hello Infinite

Started by Despar, September 20, 2012, 21:30:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Despar

Hello Guys'n'Galls,

Thanks for having me in your guild, just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi.

The names Despar (David in real life), I'm in the UK and 45 years old in a couple of months time, so an old fart I guess.  :-[

Originally started playing wow on Azuremyst and was GM of Nerf Me there, when we hit a dry patch with recruiting we decided to move to bloodscalp, which turned out to be a bad move (Blame the GM), so after a time there we drifted apart and some of us moved to Sylvanas as a friend with an alt here had told us what a great guild Moo Mafia was, and to be fair it was, but since the GM and officers all recently left for Keyboard Warriors I've found myself often the only person online, apart from a couple of remote users who never speak, so decided to try and find a more active guild this one being the one I wanted to come too.

Met a couple of your guildies in game fairly recently and never come across a bad person yet so guess you got a decent lot of peeps here.

DĂ©spar and Despar (yes I got two resto Druids lol) are my main chars, I've always loved playing Resto, apart from when they took my tree form away, but got alts of each class at 85 all bar warrior (no offence warriors just never levelled one), also got most profs so if you need owt, just ask.

For anyone still awake after reading all that I'll just say thanks for having me  ;D

Desp

mOOwalker

Hey,

And welcome to our guild:) I will promote you to casual so you can join the rest of the forum where trolls, demons and dragons hide :P.

When were you playing at Moo Mafia? I was there at Vanilha when Demitri was GM.

mOOwalker

Fred_Zulraji

Hai!
But you wont find many dragons/demons here, we are mostly trolls xD
I hope you'll have a good time.
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Dorat

Quote from: Fred/Klorin/Ignition on September 20, 2012, 23:53:19
But you wont find many dragons/demons here, we are mostly trolls xD

Hahahaha

And welcome! :)

uninvited

Zigipaladin

Introducing is allways nice . Welcome to the community ;)

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !

Despar

Quote from: mOOwalker on September 20, 2012, 22:24:24
Hey,

And welcome to our guild:) I will promote you to casual so you can join the rest of the forum where trolls, demons and dragons hide :P.

When were you playing at Moo Mafia? I was there at Vanilha when Demitri was GM.

mOOwalker

I only moved to Moo Mafia and Sylvanas at the same time a few months back so never knew the guys you mentioned, I was on Azuremyst back when I first started playing.

Mystikk

- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Drowzz

Hey David, and Welcome   :)