Greek SP of Envy Guild (Chiiiillll)

Started by Kallia, October 10, 2012, 12:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallia

http://www.envy.si/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126:recruiting-shadowpriest-extraordinarie&catid=34:envy-news&Itemid=228

I was reading the interview of the second SP from Envy guild who is ofc Greek and ofc as he says he's not using any addon beside maybe BigWigs which is needed in some encounters.

So my conclusion to this is that you really don't need to min-max your character in order to join a top guild, ALL you need is to be unemployed or have plenty of free time during progression and nothing else.

Seriously how can you achieve max dps without dot timers, name plates, or now with our new spell Halo, how can someone min-max the damage output of Halo without a proper addon.

Am i wrong or what...?

Vik

nvm

nastus

I AM priest like that no adons so pls mister shadow priest kallia tell me which adons u use for sp min- max dps and some tips ::) to see diferents in my dps whit and no adons .

Kallia

Any addon that can help you track your dots on single target and on multi target is 1000% needed.
For example you need to know how many secs left on your VT and also how many secs left until MB comes off cooldown so you'll see if it worth to refresh VT now or wait after them MB.

Again you need to know when dots are about to expire when you're multidotting.

Ofc there are many other addons that might help min-max your dps but I'm not gonna list them since everyone use what ever is most convenient to them.

Again i might be wrong, this is my personal opinion.

Mystikk

I believe the answer is pretty simple :)
If his name is Mafroprofato or Sharpcookie and he never changed it again while in Envy these are his only ranks. The other priests range from op 10 till end on like all bosses :) There you go!

131    Sharpcookie    02-05-12    Hagara the Stormbinder    25    Heroic    Normal    54937
197    Sharpcookie    28-03-12    Warmaster Blackhorn    25    Heroic    Normal    44568

So basically yeah, apart from other technical factors like latency, pc spec etc, without monitoring addons it's visible that you can't get the max out of your character. But like they say, a dead dps is no dps so probably the combination of his consistency and survivability over the fights is what gave him his member spot there.
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

nastus

ty for info priests :) if wife dont kill me  bicause of alot of hrs wow maybe i can atend  mister cow dorat casuals raid and give more dps ::)