Method guid interview

Started by Neron, November 02, 2012, 09:53:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Neron

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/top-guild-method-discuss-their-world-first/

See how the are planning. Man... "We made five 25 normal raids that cleared 4/6 bosses in normal modes, and four 25-man raids to clear Elegon and Will of the Emperor. We had main characters spread equally in those groups, to optimize loot." DAFAQ! And you, mofos, cannot level an alt. Level a fuckin alt!

Method is maybe the most "normal" of the top guilds. I like them.
"you better take care of this situation moo else i would shove that african chocolate up ur xxx "

Mystikk

Quote from: Neron on November 02, 2012, 09:53:39
Method is maybe the most "normal" of the top guilds. I like them.

That's why we love that guild!
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

Fred_Zulraji

Quote from: Neron on November 02, 2012, 09:53:39
DAFAQ! And you, mofos, cannot level an alt. Level a fuckin alt!
in your fucking dreams that I am gonna level another char to 90
<br /> <br />This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!<br /> - John Adams<br />Sience flies you to the Moon. Religion flies you into buildings.<br /> - Unknown<br />There is no God, only your imagination.<br /> - Fredrik Degerman (2009)

Pureziah

This, coming from the man that organises an alt run and doesn't bother to show up!

mOOwalker

Quote from: Pureziah on November 16, 2012, 09:49:47
This, coming from the man that organises an alt run and doesn't bother to show up!

+1

mOOwalker

Neron

Before I even try to organize it, a random troll posted something about 6 o'clock. Well I could not make it ffs.
"you better take care of this situation moo else i would shove that african chocolate up ur xxx "